Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Hi everyone!

kiosk_hell

Dec 13, 2006, 5:31 PM
Long time lurker, first time poster. Now that we've entered the lowest depths of Christmas retail hell (my kiosk is literally 20 feet from Santa's workshop, kill me now), my rage can no longer be contained! My introductory rant:

I am not the customer service booth, nor a mall directory. When I'm polite enough anyway to direct you to the nearest restrooms, the proper response is "thank you," not "GOD, why are they so far away! You should move them closer! This mall needs more bathrooms!"

I totally agree! I would like nothing more than a restroom right next to the kiosk! I don't enjoy sprinting to the the other wing of the mall to take the quickest pee possible so that I don't have enraged customers b*tching and moaning when I get back....
(continues)
Psyix987

Dec 13, 2006, 5:46 PM
You sound just like my co-worker. His kiosk overlooks a very skinny Santa.
longsleeves

Dec 13, 2006, 5:49 PM
How can you have a skinny Santa?
Psyix987

Dec 13, 2006, 5:50 PM
Hell if I know. I worked at his kiosk for a few days and that santa is skinny.
longsleeves

Dec 13, 2006, 5:52 PM
You should start feeding him, he's gonna scare people away who wants a anorexic Santa.
Psyix987

Dec 13, 2006, 5:55 PM
Anorexic moms.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.