Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Blackberry Pearl & Dash are not Toys

EnterTheWu78

Dec 12, 2006, 12:06 PM
Is it me or is anyone else sick of people, who have no need for a blackberry, buying the Pearl cause they think its cool? Same thing with the Dash.

I try, as a good salesman should do, to steer people into what will work for them, not what they will look good holding. But some people are stubburn.

I'm tired of dealing with braindead people asking questions about a phone they shouldnt have.

The worst is when they buy it and don't even get the internet with it.
Psyix987

Dec 12, 2006, 12:12 PM
Not really. It's their money.
wu10304

Dec 12, 2006, 12:16 PM
i agree. i get at least one customer a day coming in for the blackberry but i always stear them into a treo or just a regular phone. i've only sold two blackberrys and one was returned for a treo. plus i hate setting up blackberrys.
biznass

Dec 13, 2006, 11:08 AM
I don't have any clear knowledge of Blackberrys, no one in my store does. No one here has one, and we have had no training whatsoever on how to use them. So I never sell Blackberries.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.