Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 25 replies

Crack? Crack? Get you high?

theycallmeanerd78

Dec 11, 2006, 3:35 PM
Ok so today has been all about crack.

1. My boss comes back from the restroom and tells me to go to mastercuts and check out this girl with about a 5 inch butt crack showing. Something where I could keep my mentos in. I felt like telling her as a public service but I didn't want the whole "why were you looking at my @ss!" bit. So I laughed and went on my way.

2. About half an hour ago, custy comes in reaking of pot. Wants to pay a bill and he does. After he leaves my boss looks at the seat and asks why there is a baggie of soap shavings. I look at it and tell him that is crack. We call security and the police. They come up take our statements and they tell us there is about $500-$1000 worth in that bag.

That could have paid for my c...
(continues)
craptacularwireless

Dec 11, 2006, 3:41 PM
🤣

Was the girl at least hot?
theycallmeanerd78

Dec 11, 2006, 3:52 PM
Yea in that MILF way. But a little too tan for my taste. I don't like it when girls look like their leather purse that they are carrying around.
craptacularwireless

Dec 11, 2006, 3:58 PM
🤣 I know what you mean. Their skin feels like leather, too. Or they get the freckled effect.
theycallmeanerd78

Dec 11, 2006, 4:03 PM
and they usually have a smokers voice
craptacularwireless

Dec 11, 2006, 4:43 PM
I know of a girl who's spent too much time under the lights of a tanning bed. She would look a lot better if she wasn't so tan. And her hands feel horrible. She'd probably give you splinters on your member if she was manually pleasuring you.
katrina

Dec 11, 2006, 4:47 PM
OMG LOL
I hate when women tan alot then dye their hair the same color as their skin... it looks REALLY odd
craptacularwireless

Dec 11, 2006, 4:50 PM
They look like an ablino who's been dipped in dye.
katrina

Dec 11, 2006, 4:51 PM
Yep, you know what I'm talking about then!
craptacularwireless

Dec 11, 2006, 4:54 PM
Yes, I do. How they think they look good is beyond me. I want a girl who has softer skin than I, not a freaking lizard.
I live in Cali, so we have a lot of those girls around here.
katrina

Dec 11, 2006, 4:55 PM
I used to have a customer who I called leatherface in my head lol (yep... thats wrong... I know)
craptacularwireless

Dec 11, 2006, 4:59 PM
🤣 Not wrong at all, that's great.

I'm always making fun of the retards who come into my store. When they ask me stupid questions I give them an equally stupid answer in my head. It keeps me from strangling them.
katrina

Dec 11, 2006, 5:01 PM
Yep lol. How else would we get through our day if not making fun of customers in our heads LOL
craptacularwireless

Dec 11, 2006, 5:03 PM
I'm so sick of this place. I'll be leaving in a little over a month and a half. I can't wait. No more stupid questions. No more hearing, "My phone doesn't work." No more hearing, "Why is my bill so high?" No more hearing, "What kind of deals do you have?" God, that annoys me.
katrina

Dec 11, 2006, 5:28 PM
LOL
A little play:

Customer: "What are your phone specials?"
Me (in my head):"A Large 2-topping for $14.99"
Me (really):"What do you mean?"

Customer: "Well whats on sale?"
Me (in my head):"We lose about $200 on all of these... they are all _way_ on sale"
Me (really):"Well, are there any specific features you are looking for? like a camera, or mp3 player? do you prefer a flip phone?"

Customer: "Well what about the Blackberry? Is it on sale?"
Me (in my head):"You drive a beat up 1956 cadilac with only gray primer on it and 3 spinning wal-mart hub caps... you don't need a blackberry"
Me (in real life):"Oh, are you looking to do email and internet on the phone also?"

Customer:"No, I just want the Blackberry, how much is just t...
(continues)
craptacularwireless

Dec 11, 2006, 5:39 PM
I've run into that scenario one too many times. This job has made me hate people. I used to like them, and still like some of them, but I've found that most people are one brain cell death away from being brain dead.
katrina

Dec 11, 2006, 5:41 PM
LOL I feel like that sometimes too. I just laugh at the silly people and don't worry too much about them. Every so ofter I meet someone who reminds me why I like to work directly with people and it makes up for at least 100-200 of the crazy ones.
craptacularwireless

Dec 11, 2006, 5:42 PM
Can you pass some of those to me, because I haven't had a good customer in a looooong time.
katrina

Dec 11, 2006, 5:43 PM
yep, next time one comes in I will fax them to you :-)
craptacularwireless

Dec 11, 2006, 5:46 PM
🤣 Hopefully they don't get lost in the tangled mess of wires.
katrina

Dec 11, 2006, 5:48 PM
Yep, it would not be fun to be be stuck in the PSTN :-/
craptacularwireless

Dec 11, 2006, 5:53 PM
What company do you work for (if you don't mind telling me)?
katrina

Dec 11, 2006, 5:58 PM
Use the contact me thing on my profile
craptacularwireless

Dec 11, 2006, 6:32 PM
I just did.🙂
TIERRA226

Dec 11, 2006, 5:54 PM
I'm in school for Social Work and I'm counting my days until I leave. To help people with real problems and not "Where is my rebate?" "My phone isn't loud?" "Where are the free phone?" Etc, etc. If I had a ounce more crazy in me, I'd be dangerous. Some customers don't know know how close they were to my green side. And believe me, they wouldn't like me when I'm angry. 🤣
craptacularwireless

Dec 11, 2006, 6:34 PM
🤣 I had that same issue when I was working for Wireless Advocates. It's not quite as crazy here as it was there. I at least have a chair and a TV with DirecTV.😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.