Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Had a winner this am, what a way to start the day...

Mobile-El

Aug 25, 2004, 10:45 AM
Guy comes in at 10am as soon as we open, he's ready to get a phone. I run through the usual probing questions. We hit a little bump when I asked if has an active phone or has had one in the past. "Yes, I had ATTWS phone that was lost last October, but i paid it off"

So, I run new credit, its over 6 months, so he would qualify as a new subsriber. It goes to manual review, not a good sign

He comes back with 2 closed accounts, both in collections, one from fall '02 and the other March '04.

The kicker, there was another application run on this guy yesterday. I love when people go to more than one place to try to get approved for service

Hope everyone has a great day.
adlman

Aug 25, 2004, 11:39 AM
Think I have that one beat 😁 First guy comes in today saying his Free2Go phone card he purchased a Wal-Mart wasn't working correctly. Turns out it was an AT&T long distance calling card and not a Free2Go card. He wanted me to refund the $50 for his troubles.

Gotta love some people.
SammyJankis

Aug 26, 2004, 10:11 AM
it happened all the time to me at cingular. everyday.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.