Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

your kid's upgrade

jalanjalaning

Dec 6, 2006, 12:14 PM
This adult man just tried to get into an argument with me about upgrades.

His two teenagers received cell phones for christmas last year and want upgrade this year. I tell him that they can upgrade every 22 months and that if he wants to get them new phones for christmas he will likely have to pay retail value.

he says "even for teenagers? they have to have the new thing all the time how are they supposed to wait 22 months with the same phone?"
oh wait, i forgot the clause that allows impatient spoiled teenagers to get whatever they want whenever they want it...
knn_dm

Dec 6, 2006, 12:16 PM
I like the emphasis on "adult man". 🤣
romeowhiskey

Dec 6, 2006, 12:29 PM
where is this clause so i can tear it up before my daughter gets old enought.....lol
krickt

Dec 6, 2006, 1:21 PM
I love it! We sold that peice of crap Candid last Christmas and most of them have are either dead or replaced at this point. I have had 4 sets of parents in the last few days come in and try the same exact thing, and we let people renew at 18 months.... Geeze, there is no age qualifier or boredome qualifier on the contract, it says 24 month contract, for heaven's sake!
SeaGypsy

Dec 6, 2006, 1:57 PM
Just tell him to tell Veruca that she can not have the Goose that lays the Golden Chocolate Eggs. 🙂
ATT Wireless

Dec 6, 2006, 1:59 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! Man that is the perfect reference!!! You called it like it was!
ATT Wireless

Dec 6, 2006, 2:01 PM
jalanjalaning said:
This adult man just tried to get into an argument with me about upgrades.

His two teenagers received cell phones for christmas last year and want upgrade this year. I tell him that they can upgrade every 22 months and that if he wants to get them new phones for christmas he will likely have to pay retail value.

he says "even for teenagers? they have to have the new thing all the time how are they supposed to wait 22 months with the same phone?"
oh wait, i forgot the clause that allows impatient spoiled teenagers to get whatever they want whenever they want it...

This is why Parents should only get their kids prepaid phones. Kids destroy phones and lose interest in them quickly....
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.