Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

I am so SICK of some these VZW Care reps

Likenonother

Nov 29, 2006, 2:17 PM
No offense to the ones that know their jobs, but if I get another rep callin in here trying to tell me what to do I am goin to cuss somebody out.
This cust wanted to have the ded billed her acct and I adv her that is not an option so the VZW rep on the line proceeded to argue with me as to if it was possible to do or not. I told that b!tch tells me we can do it I just don't want to. So I asked her to tell me how and where it can be done since she obviously knows more about my job than I do. Now mind u this convo is going on with the customer listening. Then she ends with "well I guess our idea of customer service is different" I could have reached thru the phone, I told her to check with her sup to explain to her VZW ded policy. Effing dum...
(continues)
krickt

Nov 29, 2006, 2:23 PM
I'm sorry, honey. Go have a soda and talk a walk for your break. You'll feel better.
GTO_chick

Nov 29, 2006, 3:59 PM
I was advised by my VZW account rep that if we get their name, ID#, and call center, we can file a formal complaint on reps like that. She told me that they "fully support" us doing that and highly recommend it. I had a rep file a complaint about me the other day because I argued with her about something she just did not want to do and because I hung up on her. She went to the extent of calling my store back and asking my assistant for my information and then ended the call with a threat. I advised my account rep on the situation and she was going to watch for the claim to come to her and file a reciprocating complaint on her. 😈
chocolateman85006

Dec 4, 2006, 5:38 PM
I agree; cause if c.c. tells ya one thing, then you go to the store and they're like "do what?!", then I'd be mad too. Verizon needs to work on that.
phonemechanic

Dec 4, 2006, 5:46 PM
Like when C.C. tells a customer that they can have unlimited broadband access for $59.99 a month WITHOUT a qualifying voice plan? 🙄
Sales

Dec 4, 2006, 5:49 PM
Ya I hear ya on that I have the same problem here I am also a sales rep in store
frankiewawa

Dec 4, 2006, 5:53 PM
not sure what you have against verizon, but this same stuff happens at every other company. ive been with cingular/verizon/sprint. currently verizon and im happy with them. maybe you had a bad experience with them or you didnt get what you wanted but im more than happy with the phones and services
chocolateman85006

Dec 4, 2006, 6:09 PM
I've had bad expetiences w/ Cingular< Amp'd and T-Mobile also. You're correct.
chocolateman85006

Dec 4, 2006, 6:12 PM
I just don't like one rep saying, "yes you can"; while one says, "no you can". I hate that. Be honest with me; and if you're not sure, go find out.
knn_dm

Dec 4, 2006, 6:19 PM
I have had many problems with Cingular and Sprint reps. T-Mobile has been pretty good. I've only had one major problem with them.
chocolateman85006

Dec 4, 2006, 6:36 PM
Big pink did hook me up a time or two.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.