Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

BLEEEHHH!

3ntropy

Nov 13, 2006, 1:57 PM
man, i just got two smokers in a row. how could i tell? cause their breath reeked and they had this halo of smoke-reek on them that permeated everthing. do they really think no-one can tell? i also get a lot of people with really powerful alcohol-reek. i watch them drive up, then i watch them drive away, and SOMETIMES they come in with kids. pretty scary.
crapface

Nov 13, 2006, 2:03 PM
i hate that, what kind of parent would drive drunk with their kids in the car
wantacookie

Nov 13, 2006, 5:09 PM
They gotta get to school somehow...
MrAbstracto

Nov 13, 2006, 5:14 PM
🤣 🤣
crapface

Nov 13, 2006, 6:35 PM
i guess that makes it ok...
stevelvl

Nov 13, 2006, 8:53 PM
one time i had a police man in uniform in my store his eyes were so diolated and blood shot and to top it all off he could barely walk and he reaked of gonga! boy did i feel safe.
kapwww

Nov 14, 2006, 12:40 PM
The drunk ones are ones who like to start fights with me. I had a regular customer who's usually a nice guy start yelling at me on Saturday because I couldn't upgrade his line that was upgraded 3 months ago. He apologized after he sobered up.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.