Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

God, rude people suck

orphandrew

Oct 21, 2006, 3:24 PM
OK, so I'm talking to a $1000 dollar deposit(I say that because generally, only people that end up with a thousand dollar deposit are the ones who're micromanaging their credit scores and not letting you run credit to find out that they're a deadbeat) who's insisting that I should show him a live "Q Moto" because "well my ex-wife's got Verizon"(yes, I wish I were joking about that; dear god do I wish), when I get like three different women coming up and asking me, respectively;

1) If I'm one of those "useless Verizon dealers who can't help with my bill";
2) Where the bathrooms are;
3) Where a Cingular store is.

Kiosks suck, and I need to be armed with some mace or something. Preferably A mace, actually. I think a good solid swing t...
(continues)
Nikoletta

Oct 21, 2006, 3:47 PM
As far as the second two questions... "Where's the bathroom? I don't know, I never pee." Would be a good response. And "I can tell you where the Verizon store is..."
orphandrew

Oct 21, 2006, 5:06 PM
🤣 I'm totally going to hold that one in reserve; usually I just tell people I don't know where there's any other cell phone stores, but that's way better.
shleeban

Oct 21, 2006, 5:11 PM
i prefer no... but i can tell you where the get a life store is
cheerios

Oct 21, 2006, 6:52 PM
you know what my reply to " useless verizon dealers " would be? I would tell them that if they think I'm so useless why are they asking for my help and then I would let them fend for themselves.
colione112

Oct 24, 2006, 5:24 AM
What you have to do is hook up electricity to the counter, nothing strong, just a jolt... and when someone asks a dumb question, hit the switch..

They get a lil buzz and you get to act like nothing happened. 😈 😁
krickt

Oct 26, 2006, 12:52 PM
Hey, I own a RadioShack, I know where you can get all the parts to set that up!
frankiewawa

Oct 24, 2006, 8:01 AM
well you work at a mall what do you expect? you must see alot of mall rats and visitants, you're at a mall...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.