Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

READ THE D*** MANUAL!!!

bruiser

Oct 18, 2006, 11:07 AM
I LOVE CUSTOMERS THAT CALL NOT KNOWING HOW TO NAVIGATE THE MENU IN THEIR PHONE....THERE IS A MANUAL FOR THAT PEOPLE!!!!
chainsaw

Oct 18, 2006, 12:00 PM
People are afraid to press buttons. I don't get it. They think a trap door is going to open underneath them if they press a button without knowing what it will do.
krickt

Oct 18, 2006, 12:06 PM
I usually change the menu from pictoral to list, that usually helps the older people know what they are getting into. The older folks believe that you can ruin things with the touch of a single button.
alcave21

Oct 18, 2006, 12:09 PM
and buddha forbid that they push thelil red button they think they jus had a melt down on the freakin phone or somethin ๐Ÿ˜Ž
MeatballzNGravy

Oct 18, 2006, 12:10 PM
What happens if when he opens the box there is no manual inside of it ? ๐Ÿคจ
alcave21

Oct 18, 2006, 12:13 PM
the meat has a good point there...if there is no manual then its the freakin sales reps fault for not puttin it back into the box when he gets the phone..... ๐Ÿ˜Ž
bruiser

Oct 18, 2006, 12:21 PM
apparently this has happend to you and meat before then huh?
alcave21

Oct 18, 2006, 12:28 PM
not to me personally...but to what of my sales reps....he forgot to put the manual back in the box after activtin the freakin phone...so i wrote him up and had the customer call him directly at his extension number....so he could walk the customer thru the process.... ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Dudestorm

Oct 19, 2006, 10:23 AM
dude....seriously.
if i get another phone call about "how do i change my ring tone" ill poop...i swear. ill poop.
southtexrep

Oct 19, 2006, 9:14 PM
It'sooooo easy, just navigate and explore. I'm using Win Mob PPC 2005, and I've never had to read the manual. All I had to do was push a few buttons and get used to it. Seriously, how hard is it to take a few mins to at least familiarize yourself with your phone. I feel your frustration...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.