Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Why people suck.

GWFOX

Aug 11, 2004, 12:00 PM
Sweeeet! 2 upgrades today!

But it didn't go through. Why you ask?

Mr. Customer and Ms. Customer came in. Ms Customer can upgrade her phone no problemo!
Mr Customer can upgrade his phone no problemo! Except Mr Customers account is under his moms name.

Call up customer service. Mr customer has administrative access only. Can change plans but can't authorize to sign for a new phone.

Check this out. I was going to run him under a new app and do a port-IN from his mom so Mr Customer would have his own account, new phone and all is right in the world. Well we called mom and she said she had a NE2 program.

"What about my free phone? I have a $100 credit so what about the free phone?"

So mom whined and told her son to go to the di...
(continues)
blackandyellow

May 17, 2007, 6:45 AM
Every wireless carrier has their customers who go for the free wireless handset whether it is a new activation or an upgrade and chose the least expensive plan dollarwise which often ends up being the most expensive in terms of usage as well as seem to be the ones who complain the most about their billing and coverage.
kapwww

May 17, 2007, 8:05 AM
What in the world would compell you to pull out a post from 2004 that contains a rant that we've seen at least 100 times since? Just curious...
krickt

May 17, 2007, 9:29 AM
necropheliac.
kapwww

May 17, 2007, 10:16 AM
Wow! Even my sick mind wouldn't have come up with that... 😛
Heather

May 17, 2007, 10:44 AM
I don't know about you but I am not going to go back and read all the forums since 2004. 🙂
mapleleaf88

May 18, 2007, 11:28 AM
Just wait until you get bored one day,... there's some entertaining ones way back there!
Heather

May 17, 2007, 10:48 AM
I had a customer come in yester day to do two upgrades. I am indirect also but can do ne2. This customer wanted the U740 Promotion that ended three days ago. He was rude, he called customer service in my store wich and they told him that since I am an indirect I cant help him and he should only go to the direct store. I wish I could of gotten ahold of that rep.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.