Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

I hate people

cellsellphones

Oct 8, 2006, 4:38 PM
I hate people that come in 10 til close...

LEAVE ME ALONE!

*sigh*

😢
granteezie

Oct 8, 2006, 6:01 PM
then you are in the wrong business. be fair to your owners and quit.
jareddude42

Oct 8, 2006, 6:09 PM
i hate it when they come in ten minutes to close for like 2 upgrades new acts are cool il stay all night for new acts but upgrades 👿
frankiewawa

Oct 9, 2006, 8:18 AM
tissue
kapwww

Oct 9, 2006, 11:32 AM
I don't really like it, but I'll stick around. If they got in the door before my posted hours, they've really done nothing wrong. I will usually lock the door so other can't come in after close, but I'll still help those who make it in first. I don't mind if they are getting new phones (new or upgrade). What I hate is if they just want to ask questions with no intention of buying and they ask away for 1/2 hour or more. That's when I just want to kick them in their butts on the way out the door.
granteezie

Oct 9, 2006, 11:35 AM
tell them that the alarm company will call if the alarm isn't set by a 930.
kapwww

Oct 9, 2006, 11:39 AM
good idea..
NU2U

Oct 9, 2006, 11:47 AM
I completely agree with you. Moreso though, when it's like 2-3 minutes to close. It's happened so much to me that I've now gotten into the habit of asking when I walk into a store that looks as if they are about to close, if they are about to do so. If yes, problem, I'll come back tomorrow. Why is it so difficult to do that?? Or even, look at the hours BEFORE you walk thru a door late in the evening. 🙄
NU2U

Oct 9, 2006, 11:48 AM
Grr... s'posed to be "NO problem" 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.