Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Okay, I'm bored

krickt

Oct 4, 2006, 4:47 PM
I just painted my fingernails and toenails. I haven't had a customer in hours.
ralph_on_me

Oct 4, 2006, 4:47 PM
I'd say paint mine now, but that wouldn't work so well.
krickt

Oct 4, 2006, 4:50 PM
I can't reach that far!
Jennyboo

Oct 4, 2006, 4:51 PM
I painted mine last night...they're all shiny magenta iridescent purply like...it totally hot !!
krickt

Oct 4, 2006, 4:53 PM
This color is called Nectar. Looks kinda corral/mettalic to me.
chainsaw

Oct 4, 2006, 4:59 PM
I feel ya there. I think when it hit oct 1st people decided not buy phones.
krickt

Oct 4, 2006, 5:02 PM
I did three renewals this morning. Oh, and one activation. Nothing since then. They did one activation and three renewals yesterday on my day off, so the month has started off a little slow, but not dead. Just wait, if things don't pick up by the 14th, all the companies will either offer free activation or significantly drop the prices on the phones. Christmas is coming!
ralph_on_me

Oct 4, 2006, 5:04 PM
I've just been converting those people getting the angry Cingular letters about the $5 upcharge into prepaid service. It's not a lot of money, but I feel morally upright about saving these people that never use their phone money.
krickt

Oct 4, 2006, 5:17 PM
Yeah, they have been coming in like crazy, but just not today. I've had most of our angry custies ask about it outside of the building, but not today. I'll probably get three when I drop my kids off for Wednesday church.
ralph_on_me

Oct 4, 2006, 5:20 PM
those are always appropriate times to ask about cell phones...

I'll let my close friends ask me questions, but if they have a problem and I'm off the clock they know to call CS or I'll deal with it when I have the time to.
krickt

Oct 4, 2006, 5:21 PM
Small town, there's no escaping them. If I wanted to try I would offend the entire town.
captain crunch

Oct 4, 2006, 5:04 PM
I know what you mean I've had maybe 5 customers all day.
Foamy

Oct 4, 2006, 5:12 PM
That's 4 more then I've had today ☹️
MotoJoe22

Oct 4, 2006, 6:45 PM
This is my 2nd day in a row with no sales what so ever. Its kind of sad actually. I started off doing soo good, now nothing. sigh*

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.