Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

I have 4..

MotoJoe22

Oct 3, 2006, 3:40 PM
Days of training..

Im at a store all by myself.
And they get mad at me when something wasnt done by their regulations. Is this some kind of joke? I dont even know how to use the god damn copy machine, yet alone transfer phones through our crazy system.
UOQuack

Oct 3, 2006, 3:47 PM
The solution to this problem is every time you have to do something, call your boss for guidance. He/she will get so tired of hearing from you that this will never happen again. Curses on the induhvidual who put you in this position!
MotoJoe22

Oct 3, 2006, 3:55 PM
Ahh. Thats what i should do. Ive been on the phone with another sales rep. from a different store for like 3 hours aday.. But if i start calling my district manager instead, whom is responsible for this in the first place.. Then im sure he would deal with the situation much faster.

Our Store manager quit, he gave like a months notice, so i assume it was just our district managers fault for not supplying us with a new store manager fast enough.
UOQuack

Oct 3, 2006, 4:24 PM
You got it right. If he is your direct supervisor, in the absence of a store manager, most definitely call him every time you need assistance. It's ridiculous that you are in that position, and you need help. Remember, the squeaky wheel gets greased!
ralph_on_me

Oct 5, 2006, 11:08 AM
Our company removes squeaky wheels.
spidermon

Oct 5, 2006, 10:43 AM
MotoJoe22 said:
Days of training..

Im at a store all by myself.
And they get mad at me when something wasnt done by their regulations. Is this some kind of joke? I dont even know how to use the god damn copy machine, yet alone transfer phones through our crazy system.

I had 5 days of training you should have stayed for that last day we learned all about copy machines it was very interesting. 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.