Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Do it again and I will squirt you in the eye!!!

milamber

Sep 30, 2006, 6:28 PM
Here is what happens.

I am cleaning the glass on my kiosk, and while I am in the process of cleaning the glass some kids runs up and starts making these long streaky greasy hand prints across the glass I just cleaned.

I was literally 1 second away from blasting him full in the face with my bottle of wind-ex, and saying it was an accident. Would that be wrong?
Hayate

Sep 30, 2006, 6:34 PM
Not only is it not wrong, it's the best possible thing you could do. Because these kids have to learn somehow, and it certainly as hell isn't going to be from their parents.

I usually opt for just yelling at them to stay put and then handing them the windex and paper towels. They don't leave till it's clean.
milamber

Sep 30, 2006, 6:42 PM
You know,

Psychologically speaking it is the perfect way to teach them a lesson with negative reinforcement.

You are acting stupid therefore I squirt you with a caustic liquid. Do it again and I will squirt you 2 times. At this rate he will either learn, go sterile, or dies. All of which are acceptable.
Hayate

Sep 30, 2006, 6:57 PM
Well, any of the above solve the problem, so I say go for it. Seriously though, the fact is parents these days don't know how to be parents. If you are one of the few intelligent people out there and see a kid being a douche like that, you have to correct it.

I do it all the time. If I'm in Walmart and see a kid just drop a DVD on the floor I say "Hey, that's not where that goes!" They look at me and I just explain that they need to put things back where they belong. I have yet to have a kid ignore me and not do it. I do it in front of the parents without hesitation and none of them have ever even acknowledged that I spoke to their children. But you know what, that kid will remember that and if it happens enough he or she will get ...
(continues)
blookiebaby

Oct 7, 2006, 4:38 PM
you're lucky....there are asshole parents out there who think that no one else can reprimand their children EVER, even if they never reprimand the kids themselves.
Hayate

Oct 12, 2006, 4:25 PM
Honestly, I would be happy if the parents would try to say something to me. If they did I could then lecture THEM instead of their kid and educate the parents about how to raise a child. I don't have a problem with people getting upset with me over things like that.
Shwiggle

Oct 1, 2006, 11:44 AM
😳 Yes that is the greatest thing I have ever heard, you should've done it. 😈
headerm

Oct 6, 2006, 2:25 PM
The one thing I hate is the fact that parents bring their kids into our store and let them do whatever they want. I am trying to talk to the parents about plans, phones, etc. and the kids are running around pulling things off the walls and playing with all the dummy phones on display. We have a table with books and puzzles to keep them entertained, but no, they like to take all of the ink pens off of my desk. Now I have 3 kids and it they ever behaved like that I would not hesitate to beat their butts. That's the problem nowadays, everyone is afraid of punishing their kids. 😡
krickt

Oct 6, 2006, 2:37 PM
I like to leave knots under their hair. I have perfected the brain duster technique.
MeatballzNGravy

Oct 6, 2006, 2:39 PM
I would have punched the lil bastard
milamber

Oct 7, 2006, 11:42 AM
Little bastard was running his fingers across my case when i had the water bottle in my hand, I "accidentally" spilled it on him. That'll learn him. 😈

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.