Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I Am Not An Operator, and Going To A Retail Store Won't Help.

Nikoletta

Sep 30, 2006, 4:30 PM
Two stupids so far...

Woman calls "I need you to connect me to ... 444-888-9999"

"You need us to connect you to what?"

"It's Hollywood video, I need you to connect me."*

"Ma'am, we're not an operator, we sell Mobile phones and help with returns and exchanges."

"I just need you to connect me to 444-888-9999."

"I'm sorry, I can't help you with that."

"I have service with you people but you cut me off and I paid my bill I need connected to this number."

"I'm sorry, you might try calling care to see why you service isn't working."

Bloody idiot

*I don't remember what it was she wanted connected to, I don't care.

Part 2 -

Her brother has a pre-paid, she's on a contract line... she's approved for lots of lines s...
(continues)
jareddude42

Sep 30, 2006, 5:22 PM
when i get people that say i'l just come into the store i say well then i'l have to put you on the phone with care so you might as well just save your time and call from home
chainsaw

Oct 1, 2006, 12:48 PM
the thing I can't stand with this is that our idiotic customer care tells people to come into our store and the customers get very angry when I hand them the phone with it calling customer care right back.
Hayate

Oct 1, 2006, 1:18 PM
Yeah I always get people coming in for an insurance claim or warranty exchange saying the customer service told them to come in to the store. I hate that @_@
LordOfPhoneScoop

Oct 1, 2006, 1:27 PM
Hey man, I know I've been bugging you about this, but do you know how the mail the pass? They haven't notified me of anything at all in my e-mail and if it gets shipped standard mail it will have to be sent by Tuesday or it won't get here in time.
Hayate

Oct 1, 2006, 2:37 PM
I got an email from them saying they can't do the press pass. I asked why and haven't heard back from them. I've never actually been denied a press pass for anything so I'm not sure what's going on...
LordOfPhoneScoop

Oct 1, 2006, 3:32 PM
I just talked to my friend and he said it might be because we requested it so late. Sorry, it's my fault, I didn't think I would have a reason to go.

On the bright side, he is going to a meeting today in Denver with a bunch of the heads of the convention so he said he'll try to work something out.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.