Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

My official Rant of the Day.

nickibop04

Sep 27, 2006, 1:17 PM
I am soo tired of customers thinking that just because their phone isnt working we owe them a new phone for free. I mean come on!!

question:If my television brakes tommorrow do you think that Adelphia will give me a new one? Do you think I will get a discounted bill?
answer: 👿 F*CK NO!!!!

Im so sick of it!! 😲

cust:"I need a phone, I cant be without a phone"
Well people you should have thought about that before you declined insurance.

And another thing...
Before another customer comes and freaks out about how expensive phones are at retail price, remind them of a home cordless phone. How much are they? like 70-80 bucks for a pretty good one. What features does it have? Caller id, maybe a couple different rings and vol...
(continues)
LordOfPhoneScoop

Sep 27, 2006, 1:22 PM
Well done. *applause*

🤣
Foamy

Sep 27, 2006, 2:51 PM
nickibop04 said:
And another thing...
Before another customer comes and freaks out about how expensive phones are at retail price, remind them of a home cordless phone. How much are they? like 70-80 bucks for a pretty good one. What features does it have? Caller id, maybe a couple different rings and volume settings.
Cell phones are anywhere from $119-$319. what features do they have? color screen, cameras,video,mp3,itumes,bluetooth,internet, mp3ringtones. Uhhhh obviously they are worth the money.

You forgot to add that you can actually leave the house with it.

People need to realize that cell phones are a technology of convenience. Things cost more because they are more convenient than a home phone,...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.