Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Silvers And Razzlers

Be a Randall not a Dante

Sep 26, 2006, 6:52 PM
Okay... Someone asked if we had Silvers and Razzlers in pink. I of course having turned my brain off for the day didn't actually realize what they were trying to say until they repeated themselves. "do you have some of them silverz and razzlerz?" I say slivers and razors and he gets really confused and says no silverz and razzlerz.

I just point at the case and say yes and try to explain how to pronounce it. He insists he's saying it correctly because he saw a commercial online and he remembers they pronounced it his way. (I honestly was suprised to hear he had internet access because he just looked.... I don't know like the cartoon pics on a Jeff Foxworthy cd)

He then explains to me that he is apparently going to buy a pink Razor for...
(continues)
LordOfPhoneScoop

Sep 26, 2006, 6:57 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Be a Randall not a Dante

Sep 26, 2006, 7:00 PM
Lol. Honestly I thought a lot of the storis on phone scoop were really funny at first and prolly made up. Now I read stuff on here and just kinda go "Yeah I had to deal with that..." Or "Oh! One of those..." 🤤
LordOfPhoneScoop

Sep 26, 2006, 7:43 PM
Yeah, these people are amazing. You're going to love the article I wrote for TokiDoki Journal. I created what will be a continuing segment known as the Cosplay Short-Bus. 🤣
Hayate

Sep 30, 2006, 5:20 PM
We love that stuff. Nothing makes me happier than making fun of ridiculous people and laughing at people's stupidity.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.