Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

FREE STUFF..

pimpdaddy008

Sep 26, 2006, 10:57 AM
just had a women come in who bought a headset at a Verizon store 5 months ago and doesnt like it. she had the receipt and the packaging. I show her 4 diffrent headsets and she insists on trying them on so i let her. She decides on one after making a test call with it. I tell her the price and she says to me well arent you going to give me a credit for the one i bought from verizon( a diffrent store then mine) 5 months ago. I said no, you didnt get it here and when you do you have 30 days to return it. She says oh then i will just keep the one i have. Are you kidding me!!! People are so f-ed up. What am i supposed to do with a headset you have your nasty ear gook on after 5 months. So cheap, if you need a headset buy one you b-tch!! Is $30 g...
(continues)
raycarroll70

Sep 26, 2006, 12:38 PM
LOL! Now you have 4 headsets she contaminated with her ear. LMAO! I love it!
granteezie

Sep 26, 2006, 12:40 PM
she was asian?
pimpdaddy008

Sep 26, 2006, 2:54 PM
no white broad
WhoDey

Sep 26, 2006, 9:20 PM
..... "nasty ear gook"... as in ear wax.

NOT as in "Nasty Gook's ear"

I DIDNT SAY IT TO SAY IT, I said it to maybe clarify what he thought he read....

/WHAT???
//Stop staring and calling me a racist.
pimpdaddy008

Sep 27, 2006, 9:33 AM
i'm with you!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.