Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Worst Customer Ever

Willwise

Sep 25, 2006, 10:32 AM
Please note this happened on Saturday. I'm just now calm enough to talk about it.
I'm on the phone with cs working on another customers account. Just kind of keeping an ear tuned in to what is happening. long story short her phone was not taking a charge. After I am done I go over to help being the store manager. my co-worker tells me that one of the phones two charger ports has physical damage. Simple fix I offer to switch out her charger (doesn't charge the phone) with a new charger (does charge the phone) she goes nuts. demanding a new phone. Calls her husband and he started yelling at me at this point I am livid so I yell back at the husband over the phone. I yelled simply The phone is out of warranty yet I offered to switch you...
(continues)
krickt

Sep 25, 2006, 11:00 AM
Keep breathing. I've been asked how I sleep at night, I've been told I'm bound straight for hell. I do more than required to keep my customers talking, even when they are nasty. Sounds like you do, too. Know that you did the right thing, and that they showed their butts, not you. It's okay. Just breathe.
USCELLGIRL

Sep 25, 2006, 12:55 PM
You should have offered her a cookie with her charger...I bet she would have been super happy then!
craptacularwireless

Sep 25, 2006, 1:34 PM
Or a bag of chow, that would have made her happier!
Willwise

Sep 25, 2006, 1:51 PM
To extend on the story the one and only reason I'm not in jail for A&B is the fact that I assume she was a woman
chainsaw

Sep 25, 2006, 3:56 PM
What does her being fat have to do with her being an unreasonable customer?
LordOfPhoneScoop

Sep 25, 2006, 4:00 PM
He was just callin her names. Chill out.
craptacularwireless

Sep 25, 2006, 4:08 PM
The fact that she's probably an ass to people because of her self-loathing.
AG050

Sep 25, 2006, 4:19 PM
that's such a wonderful story. 🙂

my reps, swore up and down, that it sounded like me. NO, NOT THE FAT LADY. But the way you handled it sounded like how I would handle it. 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.