Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Customer that just came in...

vivalasvegas

Sep 20, 2006, 2:05 PM
Customer just came into the store.

She is crying and her face is crazy red 😢 . She says that the phone she just purchased does not work and she paid $200 for it. She is yelling at me through the tears. She says she charged it over night and now it does not work. "Don't you know how long I have been a Verizon customer blah blah blah..."
I look at the phone. It is off. I turn it on. Wow funny how a phone works when you turn it on. Customer stops crying and is awe struck. How did you do that she asks. I turned it on I say. She stares at me. Grabs the phone, cusses at me, then walks out.
What is wrong with people!
krickt

Sep 20, 2006, 2:21 PM
Next time, say it's magic, and I'm the only one that can do that for you.
blazerman007

Sep 20, 2006, 2:26 PM
tell em that theres a force shield around your store that makes all phones work. tell her she has to do the cell phone dance for her phone to work outside of the store....gets em everytime;)
LordOfPhoneScoop

Sep 20, 2006, 2:33 PM
Why do these f**king retards cuss at you when you do something for them? Just because you feel stupid doesn't mean you should yell at the guy that "fixed" your phone.

It just makes no sense to me at all why you would take out your embarrasment on someone. I personally don't get angry at other people when I do something dumb, I usually laugh. Or if I'm mad at myself, I stay mad at myself not at the closest person to me. I hate these people that go in to stores acting like that, get what they want, and then cuss out the person that assisted them because it turned out they are so stupid they probably shouldn't own a phone.
vivalasvegas

Sep 20, 2006, 2:56 PM
I don't know why some people do that. What is really sad is that both you and I and I'm sure lots of others have had customers like this all over the country. Seems like the feelings of entitlement that these idiot customers have is universal. I wish I had thought of saying, "its magic." Would have been really funny!
ralph_on_me

Sep 20, 2006, 3:06 PM
One time, when searching for a new chair, I clipped an add and went into my local office depot to look for it. I couldn't find it after about half an hour, so I asked one of the store reps. Then she pointed out I had an office max clipping, not office depot. The only thing I said was, "Oh my god, I'm 'that' guy."
raycarroll70

Sep 20, 2006, 3:09 PM
When I used to live in Central Florida, I was standing behind a guy at Publix Supermarkets who handed the cashier a check written out to Winn Dixie for his groceries. As Bill Ingvall would say, here's your sign...L
peanutblue

Sep 20, 2006, 3:42 PM
When I worked at Blockbuster, tons of folks would hand me cards for other video stores. Which I can kind of understand. But when I would hand it back and say "I can't take this," they NEVER figured it out until I pointed to my BBV logo on my shirt.
cilvzwagent

Sep 20, 2006, 3:44 PM
There was one day i was at a local video rental store. Some guy came trotting in with an advertisement demanding this price, yada yada yada. The rep kept telling him she couldn't do it, there was nothing she could do. When he demanded this price or he was going to take his business to this other company, she told him "Sure, go ahead, there isn't one around for 100 miles." He paid the $2 difference in price and went on his way. Stupid people!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.