Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

wtf?

jareddude42

Sep 17, 2006, 1:46 PM
why do the dumbest people insist they need the best most complicated device. i just had a customer had a blackberry and was like how do i do this or this and we are like have you synced it to ur oc yet, well no well you gotta do that . he then buys a new device for himself and switches the one he has to his wife's phone lord help these people i hope she is more intel. than he is
satch of the moe

Sep 17, 2006, 2:19 PM
pretty much. aint life one ugly nasty b!tch some days.
jareddude42

Sep 17, 2006, 2:21 PM
not for me for him when he tries to sync his bb up lol
krickt

Sep 18, 2006, 11:59 AM
I had a customer come in this morning to "finish up" with setting up her service. Her service was set up, phone working and everything on Sat, but she wasn't going to pay the bill until we set up the Razr with her new car with handsfree set up. Now I explained to her that was not part of the service, and that it was really, really easy, but she insisted that I set up her car for her razr. I did it, but I'm still not happy about it.
ralph_on_me

Sep 18, 2006, 12:01 PM
Did you charge an install or programming fee? Oh please, oh please, oh please?
krickt

Sep 18, 2006, 1:30 PM
No, my dad was here, and they are friends of his. I told him next time, he can do the set up! (He would have to actually touch a bluetooth long enough to read the manual, so that's not going to happen)
peanutblue

Sep 18, 2006, 2:29 PM
It could be worse. Could you imagine working at Circuit City and selling a computer to an old person?
dad2b

Sep 18, 2006, 3:40 PM
the other tech at my store used to work at ciruit city and had that problem. he just used the ID TEN T ERROR. (ID-IO-T just in case) 😈
krickt

Sep 18, 2006, 3:46 PM
My husband, who was an IT proffesional for 15 years, used to use that code all the time. Try to figure out what TOB means. It's kinda funny.
dad2b

Sep 18, 2006, 3:58 PM
ok. i give. i CANNOT figure it out. enlighten me.
rwilliams

Sep 18, 2006, 4:21 PM
____ old bastards? maybe? i have no idea... 😕
krickt

Sep 18, 2006, 4:32 PM
it the same as BOK.... Tits on board (keyboard. This one causes some strange things to happen on your computer). It's the same one as Boobs on Keyboard.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.