Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

it doesnt say food court on the sign...

phoneguy45

Sep 11, 2006, 1:06 PM
why do people come into the store with their greasy McDonald's bag chomping away on their double cheeseburgers asking about their balance and then when they find out its high because the cant stop with the text messages ringtones and buying those 10/month ringtone pkgs off of tv that they then proceed sit down at my desk and have their friggin lunch???? SH$T people have no manners. and flip your stupid collar down and pull up your F'in pants!!!!
raycarroll70

Sep 11, 2006, 1:11 PM
You also have to love the ones who bring in their infants that decide to pinch a loaf in their diapers and instead of leaving the store to change the infant, stay there to continue conducting their business as the stench permeates the show room floor.
theycallmeanerd78

Sep 11, 2006, 1:12 PM
Talking with their mouf full

"Robble robble... bill...robble robble...why is it....robble robble...I didn't get those...robble robble.
ralph_on_me

Sep 11, 2006, 1:23 PM
Just ask them for a fry.
jareddude42

Sep 11, 2006, 6:55 PM
haha thats funny the worst is the familt that comes in with like 4 kids and they proceed to run lap around the store screaming and pressing any button they can find
biscuit

Sep 12, 2006, 11:01 AM
I myself am a big fan of when little kids grab the phones we have attached by a wire to a big sign, pull them back as far as they will go, which is about 6 feet, then let go so they go crashing into the metal sign. Always a fantastic noise!!! It is also amusing that the parents of those kids never seem to notice all the racket. Side note- a good portion of the time those kids are wearing those leash things. Which makes me wonder why put your child in a leash if you aren't going to hold onto the damn thing. I won't get into how wrong it is to have your kid on a leash anyway. I think those things were made for places like Disney World where your kid could run off and get lost, but I don't think they area necessary for a small town like mine. L...
(continues)
blazerman007

Sep 12, 2006, 11:33 AM
yea i agree whats up with those leashes. I mean if you but your kid on one expect them to act like animals cuz thats how your treating them when you do that. And serious next time someone comes in with food im gonna be like aight man heres the deal mines in the back how about we go sit down and talk about this while we both eat. And this aight the frigin olympics so why do you try to run the fastest or jump the highest or scream the loudest. Thats when the parent needs carry a bat and play baseball with their heads...ok sorry dont really want to be awake and death and destruction to crappy customers would make me happy..lol 😁
jareddude42

Sep 12, 2006, 11:36 AM
word. i wish these comp could run BF2
blazerman007

Sep 12, 2006, 11:40 AM
the computers have enough ram...im not sure about the video card though
ralph_on_me

Sep 12, 2006, 2:54 PM
I like leashes for children. I like straight jackets for children better.
jareddude42

Sep 12, 2006, 5:13 PM
why dont we take it one step further kennels for children
ralph_on_me

Sep 13, 2006, 9:51 AM
We have those. It's called daycare.
krickt

Sep 13, 2006, 9:59 AM
I like the idea of baby jails. If an unsupervised child does monetary damage, place them in a little kennel, manned by social workers. In order to get your child back, you have to pay for any damages caused by your child and have a Human Services report filed on you. Otherwise the wonderful children should be put in workhouses (what ever happened to those places) or orphanages until someone wants to adopt them. Geez, people, if you are going through the trouble of bringing a child into the world, then why would you endanger them by letting them be hellions! (BTW, before anyone takes offense, I'm just kidding about most of this, sarcasm and all)
ralph_on_me

Sep 13, 2006, 10:00 AM
Even though you kid, it's a good idea. Oliver comes to mind.
krickt

Sep 13, 2006, 11:14 AM
My mind as well. I could just see that little blonde kid with those big eyes in a cage.
phoneguy45

Sep 12, 2006, 12:55 PM
a leash??? no wonder why their kids a demonds 😈 i mean come on parents its only a child you can touch them every now and then trust me they will thank you in the long run......
biscuit

Sep 12, 2006, 12:58 PM
No crap. If you can't handle a little one, maybe you shouldn't have produced one. I have a little one due in a month, and I hope I am not a huge piece of crap. I know that I won't let my kid run wild in a store. That is just inconsiderate of everyone around you. I have had kids throw temper tantrums in my store and the mom has completely ignored them like she couldn't hear the shrieking coming from her child. It makes me crazy, but what can you say? Nothing. Bad deal.
phoneguy45

Sep 12, 2006, 8:31 PM
my boss and i went to walmart and bought a bunch of coloring books and little boxes of crayons. when they start bing&ming we give em a coloring book and crayons and its almost like a friggin miracle THEY SHUT UP we finally found something that works... and hey its not illegal like packing tape if you know what i mean 😎
blazerman007

Sep 12, 2006, 1:09 PM
well that could be taken in one of two ways...ill let you use ur imagination on that one

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.