Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Stupid! Stupid!! Stupid!!!

cilvzwagent

Sep 8, 2006, 10:57 AM
Customer - "Can you add a share line through Verizon on a family share plan and have it share my minutes with Cingular?"

Me - "No"

C - "What about Sprint, can you do it with Sprint?"

M - "No"

C - "Well, since you can't do it, can they do it for me?"

M - "They can set up a line with their service provider. Cingular can only set up Cingular, and same with Sprint, VZW, etc..."

C - "So if I go to them they can set me up on a Verizon phone and have it put on a Cingular share Plan?"

M - "No, would you like for me to set up service for you today?"

C - "No thanks, I'll just go have Sprint set me up"

I give up on these people. I don't understnad how people can literally be stupid. I thought I'd saw/heard it all before....
(continues)
ralph_on_me

Sep 8, 2006, 10:58 AM
Hooooly cow...
cellphoneguy

Sep 8, 2006, 11:00 AM
theres no hope left for custy's ... 😢
Jennyboo

Sep 8, 2006, 11:00 AM
arg...I was confused just reading that

Customers make things way too complicated, its not hard Sprint sets up Sprint/VZW-VZW and so on and so forth.

Its kind of like when people want us to match Cingular's rollover plans or something. NO, we have our plans...do you think we have customizabe plan buttons in our systems?

I don't think so sorry
TIERRA226

Sep 8, 2006, 2:51 PM
All day long people mix and match plans. Example:

I want nights and weekends starting at 7 (Sprint), In network with Verizon, and Rollover minutes (Cingular).

What!?
granteezie

Sep 9, 2006, 10:57 AM
that would be really cool though. i'd have the best hybrid plan ever.
getsome

Sep 8, 2006, 12:41 PM
doood....why didn you just activate him and hit the intercellular anyone can share whichever family plan from which carrier button? I KNOW YOU HAVE IT!!!

or just hit the easy button. works fine for me.
krickt

Sep 8, 2006, 12:44 PM
I posted last week about a man who told me he could share minutes with a cingular daughter with his USCC phone, when I corrected his error, he refused to activate and left in a huff. What is up with people!
k
kapwww

Sep 9, 2006, 8:32 AM
I had a very old angry-looking guy tell me he could call any country in the world with his VZW phone and not pay any type of LD/INTL charges. He said he wanted another phone on the exact same calling plan so his wife could call all of these places.

Trying to be a good rep and wanting to keep the custy happy, I look at the account. It looks like he just has the un-advertised $34.99 plan. He has the INTL dialing allowance on his account, but that's it. OK...I'll call customer service to find out what they can tell me.

CS tells me the guy makes all sorts of INTL calls and he pays for every one of them. They give me an idea of how much he used the feature, which is hardly ever.

I go back to the customer, again, trying to be a...
(continues)
ralph_on_me

Sep 9, 2006, 10:01 AM
And then urinate on him as he's lying there. Don't forget that.
TIERRA226

Sep 9, 2006, 11:25 AM
We had a buy one get one sale on the V325s. The customer was currently with Verizon but still wanted the deal. I explained it was for new customers only. That when he told me Verizon was offering the same deal if he upgraded. I asked him was he adding a line. He said no they were giving him two just for being a loyal customer. What? He was did serious too. We went around and around until I gave up. What was the extra phone for? Security if you broke the first one?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.