Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I think I might lose my job. (kinda long)

peanutblue

Sep 7, 2006, 3:34 PM
I work at a slow store. I mean slow. I'm in a shopping center with an HH Gregg, Wal-Mart, and Sam's Club, ALL of which sell Cingular phones. At better prices.

On a good day at this store I sell maybe one phone. I really don't see how they keep the store open, as I'm paid eleven bucks an hour plus commission.

The other day I had car trouble and couldn't open the store. I almost got fired over that one, even though the store probably saved money by not paying me for the day's work. Well, today I closed the store for 10 minutes to run to Wal-Mart for paper towels. This is normal within my chain of stores, but sort of frowned upon. I left a note and forwarded the store's phone to my cell.

Of course, even though we had no custome...
(continues)
Big Poppa

Sep 7, 2006, 5:33 PM
Hey are you in Douglasville? Just by your description of were your store is at sounds like you right in Douglasville next to I-20.
peanutblue

Sep 7, 2006, 5:48 PM
Could be. I don't want my boss to find out about my activities today, so I'm not sayin' nothin'.

😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.