Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

A modest explanation of why you have crazy mean customers...

lefteyeiu2006

Sep 5, 2006, 7:02 PM
You all may ask yourselves, why are there such mean nasty vicious snakes coming into my store or calling me to yell at me for no good reason? You also may wonder why they are all so extremely stupid that you wonder how they even got thier keys into the ignition. Here is the answer you have been waiting for...

America has an epidemic of mad cow's disease. That is the only way possible that George W. Bush got in...TWICE!

Moooooooo!!!! Mmmmmmmaaaaaaaad Cow!
craptacularwireless

Sep 5, 2006, 7:08 PM
Or the much simpler explanation: people are retarded.
AgentSteffen

Sep 5, 2006, 10:42 PM
So basically your trying to say that the reason people are stupid is becasue they voted george bush into office? that makes no sense.
TEMPS33

Sep 6, 2006, 10:22 AM
No, I believe he is saying that the reason George Bush got into office is because people are stupid.
lefteyeiu2006

Sep 6, 2006, 8:29 PM
yes! thank you, that makes two SMART americans I now know!
lefteyeiu2006

Sep 6, 2006, 8:31 PM
No my friend, you have it backwards...Bush got in TWICE because people are already stupid. Don't be a puttin' the cart before the horse! HYUCK!
chainsaw

Sep 7, 2006, 2:36 AM
Here's an easier explanation.
It is called TMS
The Mobile Solution.
This devil owned company has created hatred amongst all cellular owners pure and simple. TMS is the Devil and now everyone has TMS engrained into their psyche.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.