Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Used Phones

computerking

Sep 2, 2006, 3:10 PM
Whats everyones policy on used phones?

Mine is all sales are final, period!
Test it once activated, before payment is made. Once you leave the counter, your outta luck.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any guarentee or return period.

This does not include 15/30 day guarentee phones if the customer didnt like your service. This is for straight out used equipment.
dirrty_d

Sep 2, 2006, 3:43 PM
No returns on used phones here, but at your own risk pretty much if it breaks the next day not my problem
computerking

Sep 2, 2006, 3:46 PM
Thank You, thats what I figure.

Are u agent, direct?
dirrty_d

Sep 2, 2006, 3:58 PM
an agent or as my boss says, we are an Sprint Exculsive Dealer...
USCELLGIRL

Sep 5, 2006, 8:38 AM
We will honor the 15 day defect policy on our used equipment and replace it with another used handset. And we will allow you to return it in 30 days if defect free with a 25% restocking fee. Same for phones bought outright.

As an agent location we do not get reimbursed if a 15/30 day phone with activation is returned for what ever reason if USC doesnt receive it with in 30 days. We have some stores in other markets that our slow and dont get them shipped to corporate on time so we are stuck. So are used phones are used less than 30 days and are still in mint condition for the most part. The defective ones are sent to the manufacturer for repair then sold. The market I am in goes through used phones like water so its easy profit even...
(continues)
itt

Sep 2, 2006, 4:21 PM
We have a 3 day return policy on used phones and that's only for manufacters defect
ralph_on_me

Sep 2, 2006, 4:22 PM
We don't sell used phones because they're too much of a headache.
aksquid

Sep 2, 2006, 4:43 PM
why on earth would you sell a used phone
tmbold

Sep 5, 2006, 5:52 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.