Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

hiring criteria for retail store csr

sammy2

Aug 2, 2004, 8:57 AM
What do you think the skill set ought to be for hiring a retail store csr? What weight in importance would you apply to each skill? In your experience what has been the skill set and weights?
dsmith5237

Aug 5, 2004, 11:17 PM
HS diploma or equivalent. At least a year in a customer service related area or working with the public. Lots of experience with computers and the ability to learn various new systems rapidly. A friendly attitude. A personality that enjoys helping people and solving problems. A person who is at least modestly intelligent and can grasp complex billing issues and resolve them. A person that is reputable and will not cost the company money by violating normal procedures. The list could go on and on.

It's hard for me to rank these as at my store I've seen reps who are massively qualified and some that are not qualified at all in some of the areas I've listed.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.