Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Commission For Big Pink

spidermon

Aug 28, 2006, 3:00 PM
Tommorrow we as T reps are going to get to know what are new pay rates are going to be for our commission these could either be great or terriible does anybody know any info before tommorrow is greatly appreciated and i will tell all how it goes tommorrow regardless. 😎
GodHatesMe

Aug 28, 2006, 3:12 PM
but what the hell is Big Pink?
beyond

Aug 28, 2006, 3:26 PM
Tmobile Not surprising you haven't heard of them, They don't have coverage in the majority of areas 🤣
ralph_on_me

Aug 28, 2006, 3:34 PM
It took me awhile to catch onto this new slang, but why did they pick pink?

They don't market them this way down here.
Innascent

Aug 28, 2006, 3:54 PM
its a slang term for ppl who dont want to get fired for posting on this site
GodHatesMe

Aug 28, 2006, 3:37 PM
Thanks for going light on me guys. 😁
ralph_on_me

Aug 28, 2006, 3:12 PM
Tomorrow's kind of an odd day to start something. Are they going into effect on the 1st and they're just telling you tomorrow, or do they start tomorrow?
spidermon

Aug 28, 2006, 4:21 PM
I believe it starts th first and we learn tomorrow but my boss just found out basically I get less money but that is countered by giving me more money so basically same old company crap adjusting two things that cancel each other out basically BS changes. 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.