Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Great way to start my weekend.

cingcing

Aug 19, 2006, 12:52 PM
This guy comes in complaining about his phone, and then asks if we have a charger for a different phone. He said he found it and has been using it.

I show him the charger and quote him a price. The he says sarcastically "Wow, for that price I can't afford not to buy it."

Then he asks me if I am an "Actual store" or a franchise. I tell him we are a franchise.

Then he asks me if I like working here. I say I enjoy my job alot more than the two and a half years I spent at a corporate store. He says I don't sound positive.

I ask him what exactly I said or did to make it seem like I didn't like my job. He had a feeling.

Would you like to buy this charger? So he does, takes it out of the pakaging, leaves that on my desk, and wit...
(continues)
evillobster

Aug 19, 2006, 1:11 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHH 👿

ive had that happen to me once...but the guy left a half-eaten piece of pizza and his soda on the counter and then spilled it, then just runs out cause he knew i was gonna make him clean it up.
Hayate

Aug 19, 2006, 1:25 PM
When I was managing a GameStop in Phoenix, I had a guy at another store call me up about a similar but MUCH worse incident.

This lady came in with her young kid (probably three years old). The kid sat on the floor and apparently had really bad diarhea, so bad that it came out of his diaper and out of his pants.

The result was a pile of baby crap that took up for of our 1 sq. foot carpet squares. The lady picked her kid up, looked at the new guy and said "My kid just crapped on your floor". And then she left.

The new guy had to clean it up and then pull up the four defiled carpet squares. The great part was that it had seeped through the carpet squares onto the foundation and carpet glue in a liquidy mess.

I would've closed an...
(continues)
ralph_on_me

Aug 19, 2006, 1:33 PM
I had a kid squat in the corner and pee on the floor. The mom saw the kids wet ass about a minute later and said, "You just went a little while ago," and then they left.

My dog is better trained than some of these wh*res.
charliegirl

Aug 19, 2006, 2:18 PM
If they do this is public I don't even want to think about what they do in their homes. When I was working in a store that was close to a TGIF's we would always get drunks come in on fridays after happy hour. Well once this group of spanish guys came in, didn't speak a word of english, barely could stand b/c they were so drunk and making a really big scene. Well one of the guys wondered off by himself while the others were distracting everyone. The loner unzipped his pants, dropped them to the floor and started to pee in the corner. We had to get security and the cops to get them out. To make matters worse my company refused to replace the carpet so we always had a dark spot to remind us of that wonderful night.
American Telephone and Te

Aug 19, 2006, 1:37 PM
txt me his mdn and I'll play around with him if you like 😈
cingcing

Aug 19, 2006, 2:00 PM
Nah, not worth it. 🤣
American Telephone and Te

Aug 19, 2006, 2:43 PM
Are you sure I can have him talking to Palma Majorca in a flash
cingcing

Aug 19, 2006, 3:07 PM
I don't know what that is, but it sounds hilarious.
PolarIce

Aug 19, 2006, 2:20 PM
I will take you up on that offer...LOL 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.