Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

My own personal bad customer service experience

GodHatesMe

Aug 15, 2006, 12:55 PM
This is how my conversation with a Sprint rep went. I'll spare the details but basically one cust was getting calls on her phone for another cust's #, and God only knows what # they were receiving calls for. So I needed to call tech support to find out what needed to be done to get the cust's phone reprogrammed and then I had to get the replacement on this other person's number transferred over to her account. Here is my conversation with customer care.

Me: I need to get a customers phone reprogrammed, can you get me to tech support?

Them: Ummm... well let me see... no it doesn't appear to be something I'm capable of doing.

Me: So then can I please get to tech support.

Them: Uh, well let me ask my supervisor what we should do...
(continues)
s13driftingTX

Aug 15, 2006, 1:46 PM
I have had the same thing. They transferred me to retentions after about the same process. I just wanted them to transfer me to business accts. I wish I had a direct # for Sprint tech support. Sometimes the rep tries to help you out with it but, then they'll say that's all I can do, would you like me to transfer you to tech. support.
evillobster

Aug 15, 2006, 2:37 PM
that sucks...sorry about that.

the comment i replied to yours goes for consumer care.

im in CEU, alittle more complex than business customer care, later I'll post our number so u can get to me 😁 ill help u out!

and in all honest CC doesnt know too much, just kinda like basic help, questions. we are trained like hardcore and then i just choose to further myself in CEU (info wise) so i do know what im talking about when customers call in.

im sorry u were delt in such a bad manner...for future reference my department can handle business, coporate and consumer accounts so just call us, save yourself alot of trouble.
GodHatesMe

Aug 15, 2006, 2:40 PM
Thanks, that would be great. 😁
s13driftingTX

Aug 15, 2006, 2:47 PM
That would be so helpful. If you don't want it on here e-mail it to me. I'm a sprint rep and I'm always looking for knowledgable and helpful customer care reps. Thanks!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.