Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

God Has Left This Place

GodHatesMe

Aug 7, 2006, 5:07 PM
I'm waiting for TPS reports to show up on my desk.
Nikoletta

Aug 7, 2006, 5:43 PM
We have a form that we call a TPS report, they named it after the movie.
alejandro

Aug 7, 2006, 5:47 PM
you got that memo that says we're using 2 cover sheets on the TPS reports now right?
Nikoletta

Aug 7, 2006, 5:50 PM
I'm too low on the totem pole to fill them out, that happy duty belongs to me boss.
alejandro

Aug 7, 2006, 5:51 PM
Yeah..... I don't know if you got the new memo, but were gonna need you to fill them out now.... yeah...... we're gonna need you to maybe come in for a couple more hours this weekend..... yeah....
Nikoletta

Aug 7, 2006, 5:52 PM
That's very interesting. Will you fire me if I don't? Please? I can get unemployment if you fire me!
alejandro

Aug 7, 2006, 5:53 PM
sorry, you live in a right to work state, i'll see you in court!
Nikoletta

Aug 7, 2006, 5:56 PM
Yes but I'm cute and sweet and Innocent looking and can put on nice makeup and bat my eyelashes at the judge quite convincingly and he'll think I'm Gandhi born as a chick. I'm good at that look. How do you think I got the parents to give me a car for graduation? 🤤
alejandro

Aug 7, 2006, 5:57 PM
Maybe they were just so suprised that you graduated they figured the world was ending anyway and they wouldn't have to make the payments.
Nikoletta

Aug 7, 2006, 6:09 PM
Honor Student *nods sagely*
GodHatesMe

Aug 7, 2006, 6:10 PM
I swear if they make me take Spanish calls and call an interpreter again tonight I'm going to kick the nearest puppy 👿 Lately our Spanish queue has been horrendous so certain unlucky individuals have had to call a 3rd party interpreting service to translate the calls so we can handle more at once.
alejandro

Aug 7, 2006, 6:13 PM
porque usted envio a enanos para robar mi telefono?!
GodHatesMe

Aug 7, 2006, 6:17 PM
Hold on let me call an interpreter. 🤣
alejandro

Aug 7, 2006, 6:30 PM
i just got a mexican girl who came to the kiosk with perfect english(spoke it better than the rednecks out here), no accent at all, ask if she could use her green card as a valid id for credit check/service.
Whitehorse

Aug 7, 2006, 7:00 PM
He asked if you want to see the donkey show! 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.