Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Probably coolest custy ever!

chainsaw

Aug 2, 2006, 6:11 PM
So I had a customer come set up a pre-paid account with me and they found out they had an old phone they could use instead of the one they bought. She asked if she could return it and use her other phone. Since I get paid off the plan and not the phone I told her that wouldn't be an issue. She was all..."Cool, what is your favorite kind of beer!" She is going to bring me a 12 pack for doing my job!

If every customer did this I would be wasted all the time!
BennyBoy940

Aug 2, 2006, 6:14 PM
woo for you!
guido1869

Aug 2, 2006, 6:33 PM
when i was 17 and bagging groceries i gave some woman a carry out, after i put everything in her car she asked me if i wanted a tip or the 6pack she bought, i told her the 6pack and she laughed and said that i should take her daughter to prom, she didn't give me the beer though just a couple bucks
TIERRA226

Aug 2, 2006, 6:42 PM
I had a customer awhile back that gave me $20 because I went to school with her daughter and customer service had me on hold so long. It wasn't her fault but I was going to lunch when she came in.

Today a customer gave me a Red Lobster gift card with $25 on it for giving him a T Mobile phone that a customer left at the kiosk when he did an upgrade.
disturbed1

Aug 2, 2006, 8:58 PM
ROCK!!! I'm hopin to have someone that cool one day....though considering the kinds of beer I like I'd only get a sixer ☚ī¸
VZdubs

Aug 3, 2006, 12:19 PM
Nice!

I've been doing this for over 6yrs now and have received a ton of gifts.

$100.00 from this lady once, she swapped her phone 10 times (not joking) to different phones. I helped her with each one and spent at least 1hr each time going over how to work them.

Received a case of local brewery mixed flavors for doing an exchange 1 day over. He was the brew master so probably didn't cost him a dime, but still very cool.

Shop was right next to Starbucks and Wahoo Fish Tacos, got so many gift certificates to both I lost count.

Couple other random cash tips.

I love what I do. 🙂
xIsamuTM

Aug 3, 2006, 3:29 PM
My best tip ever was a bowl of cronic.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.