Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

cheap bastards

chainsaw

Aug 2, 2006, 5:47 PM
today is the day that people want what they can't have! Free PDA's!
disturbed1

Aug 2, 2006, 5:48 PM
Wait...I didn't know Wednesday had been renamed to Everyday! 😲 😳 😉
chainsaw

Aug 2, 2006, 5:52 PM
oh yeah your right damn!
disturbed1

Aug 2, 2006, 5:53 PM
Yeah...really sucks when you think about it that way doesn't it? Watch out....they'll snatch the BlackBerry right off your hip if you let them! 👀
Nikoletta

Aug 2, 2006, 6:44 PM
"What, your web site is giving the MDA for free!"

"No, sir, wwww.youreabloodymoron.com is giving the MDA for free but you have to donate a kidney to them to get it."

"Your customer service sucks, I want a free MDA with no contract."

"I'm sorry, that's not something I can give you."

"I want your manager!"

"Hold please."

You think that doesn't happen about once a DAY? Oyi.
TIERRA226

Aug 2, 2006, 6:45 PM
For me it's "I want to return my phone because there's a cooler model out" day. The store I work at allows customers to return phones regardless of damage (except water), no matter how long it's been. Image how fun that is 😡 I already returned 3 today.
andyk420

Aug 2, 2006, 7:24 PM
yeah. well i have customers say crap like " 80 dollars with an 80 dollar rebate is too much? can i get it for 40 dollars with a 80 dollar rebate. free accessories. free bluetooth. WTF no activation fees please." lame people want to get paid for buying a phone.
krickt

Aug 3, 2006, 10:37 AM
I have a customer who bought a soon to be discontinued phone. We had them on sale for 9.95, no rebate, no nothing, just $10. Where in the world can you get a deal like that! (besides other USCC dealers) She calls every week mad because she didn't get her $50 rebate. I explained, that she got a camera phone for $10, there was and will not be any rebate. She screams at me every week, that she wouldn't have bought that phone if she had known it didn't get a rebate. I tell her every week that if she wanted a $50 rebate, she had to buy at least a $50 phone, and $80 was my cheapest camera phone. She says, no, that she should be able to get a rebate no matter what she paid for her phone. Since I own this agency, I'm thinking I could get away...
(continues)
guido1869

Aug 2, 2006, 7:26 PM
mine have been i broke my phone and don't have insurance, it's been 9 months why can't i have a discount

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.