Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Texting Msging Problem!

teresatanner

Aug 2, 2006, 10:37 AM
okay so i tried to call boostmobile and get my text messaging off and told them to remove the soc code. they told me theres no way to take this feature off. then i called again and i got a new girl and they said it says its already off but obviously not doing its job. so i was wondering if any one is friendly with the moterola i415 and knows how maybe i can mess with my settings and then wont be able to send out texts? unless u guys can help me if u guys know how i can get the text msging off by calling my carrier but they seem to be no help.

plz someone help me.. my sis and i share a phone and she uses up all my mins by texting.
Insert Witty Name Here

Aug 2, 2006, 11:09 AM
Follow these steps:

1. Kick your sister in the butt and tell her to stop.

2. Call back to Customer Care because it can be done.

3. Do not hang up off the phone with them until you test out from your phone to check and see if text messaging is actually disabled.
Nikoletta

Aug 2, 2006, 12:00 PM
My advice, again, would be to go to the Boost forum, and maybe the forum for your phone since it's a Moto you can just put the passcode lock on the text messaging application, put a really complicated password on it and she won't be able to open that program at all. I might also suggest not letting her use the phone if she can't behave herself. Or make her pay for the minutes she's sucking up if you have to share.
teresatanner

Aug 2, 2006, 12:34 PM
do u know how to put that password lock by anychance?
Nikoletta

Aug 2, 2006, 1:50 PM
Try the Moto forum for that, I use Samsungs, I just know it can be done on any Motorola phone.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.