Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 23 replies

Word For The Day

Nikoletta

Aug 1, 2006, 7:22 PM
Well Words... It's a challenge. I liked it so much the first time here are some words to try and use during the day.

Ninja

Super Powers

Gardening
theycallmeanerd78

Aug 1, 2006, 7:37 PM
Tomorrow's words.

Grape Nuts

"Dag Gummit!"

"Judd Nelson Harsh"

The last 2 are phrases but you should get double points when using them.
MeatballzNGravy

Aug 2, 2006, 9:47 AM
Dag Gummit, I done deer just spilled my Grape Nuts on myself. Nowz Im gonna halves to walk around lookin like that there Judd Nelson Harsh today.
Nikoletta

Aug 2, 2006, 11:00 AM
Dag Gummit would be SUPER easy to use around here, our system crashes constantly.
deeterman

Aug 2, 2006, 9:47 AM
I used my superpowers to kill a ninja while he was gardening
Insert Witty Name Here

Aug 2, 2006, 9:57 AM
Yeah, and how exactly are you going to work that into a conversation with your customer? ๐Ÿคจ
deeterman

Aug 2, 2006, 9:58 AM
you never know
satch of the moe

Aug 2, 2006, 10:30 AM
how bout this. if they bring something up about kids or the superman movie. Say u were outside doing some gardning while looking through the window watch a preview for the new superman movie. Thinking it would cool to have his superpowers. THen you see you neighbors brat running around in a ninja uniform. ๐Ÿคฃ
MeatballzNGravy

Aug 2, 2006, 10:32 AM
Insert , It is actually really easy to do. Havent you ever played the Meow Game with customers??? ๐Ÿ™„
Nikoletta

Aug 2, 2006, 11:00 AM
Not yet. I have a co-worker who was trying to fquit (Get fired on purpose so he could get unemployment) who did it though.
Insert Witty Name Here

Aug 2, 2006, 11:10 AM
No. I don't even know what the Meow game is.

Someone tell me!
MeatballzNGravy

Aug 2, 2006, 11:16 AM
Insert Witty Name Here

Aug 2, 2006, 11:23 AM
I have firewalls.

Could you just briefly explain it to me?
MeatballzNGravy

Aug 2, 2006, 11:29 AM
hmmm ok, basicly what uou do is non-schalantly replace words with Meow when you are talking. For example.... Ok, I will go in the back and back that phone for you right meow. We used to have contests in our store who could do it the most and the loser had to buy the whole store lunch that day. We used to have so much fun with it, but meow we have this new manager who caught us and doesnt think it is as funny as we do, so meow we had to stop. ๐Ÿ˜ข

I have been having to pay for my lunch since ๐Ÿ˜ข
Insert Witty Name Here

Aug 2, 2006, 12:04 PM
lol The customer doesn't say anything? I mean, after the third meow would they not ask 'what are you doing?'
MeatballzNGravy

Aug 2, 2006, 12:05 PM
Very rarely, if they do its a test of being able to hold your composure and make them feel like an idiot ๐Ÿ˜
Foamy

Aug 2, 2006, 12:18 PM
That's the best part of it. If you get really good at it they won't be sure you even said it.

And you can see it on their faces. They'll look kinda confused like they think they heard it, but they're not sure.

It's great.
Nikoletta

Aug 2, 2006, 1:49 PM
The version I heard... you lost when they said something so the longer you got away with it without them going "Wait, did you just Meow at me?" the higher your score.
MeatballzNGravy

Aug 2, 2006, 12:35 PM
Ahhh those were the days ๐Ÿคฃ
VZdubs

Aug 2, 2006, 12:57 PM
Go rent Super Troopers. Funny stuff. Then you'll understand the meow game.
krickt

Aug 2, 2006, 12:38 PM
Speaking of SuperHeroes, did anyone watch the superhero show on SciFi last night? I couldn't stop laughing. Man, I hope those people don't take themselves as seriously as it looks like they do.
Nikoletta

Aug 2, 2006, 1:47 PM
I'll have to dig up the link my friend sent me, there was a superhero convention thing that has a bunch of photos for and there are some seriously messed up 'heroes' and 'villains' in it...
krickt

Aug 2, 2006, 1:53 PM
That show last night had me giggling all the way through. Stan Lee looked like he was so uncomfortable. It was obvious he just wanted some money to finance his next movie or comic book. It was hilarious.
spidermon

Aug 2, 2006, 2:46 PM
I think the words should be

Convert

Silly

Flabergasted

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.