Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

First of the month

spidermon

Aug 1, 2006, 4:34 PM
Well its the first of the month for most of us that means we have to worry about hitting fast starts nd of course the dredded secret shop its out there always watching always judging look at the baby look at the baby so what I would like to know is how did everybody do last month Idid quite well myself so lets hear it who will get the biggest loser/winner award in wireless last month 😎
amyszz

Aug 1, 2006, 4:49 PM
I did sweet!! My first big commish check. YAE. I'm scared to get shopped,still have not been since i have worked here!! 👀
Insert Witty Name Here

Aug 1, 2006, 5:24 PM
I've been shopped multiple times and 4 out of those 5 times, I spotted them right away. They just seem too weird the way they kind of prod their questions at you and just the way they look around and at the end (we didn't use to wear name tags) they would always ask for a business card with my name. In my experience, regualar customers rarely do that.
driven2insanity

Aug 1, 2006, 5:32 PM
For the last 2 months the secrect shoppers have forgotton me đŸ˜ĸ no bonus
Insert Witty Name Here

Aug 1, 2006, 5:17 PM
I wish you would use periods. ☚ī¸
Nikoletta

Aug 1, 2006, 5:54 PM
So far today, 13 acts. Lordy.
spidermon

Aug 1, 2006, 6:11 PM
I have been shopped twice out of three months. My first was a 96 my first week of work, my last was last week i got a 100 so now i get to go to my markets special dinner thingy. I get alot of exstra money and stuff so that will be cool. Also this is phonescoop not a book report so relax with the period crap I doin this in a hurry between customers. đŸ‘ŋ
3ntropy

Aug 3, 2006, 4:26 PM
periods are your friends dammit! USE THEM.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.