Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

best customer!!! EVER!!!!

driven2insanity

Aug 1, 2006, 12:22 PM
me* How can I help you today?

her I want the S.E.525 push to talk. I'm not elgible for discount and just want to purchase it outright

me *stunned* sure!
๐Ÿ˜ I notice you only have a 32K sim lets get you a 64K and out the door.

her thats great you are the best!

ring her up send her out 5 minutes tops, no joke
๐Ÿ˜Ž
MeatballzNGravy

Aug 1, 2006, 12:32 PM
๐Ÿคจ Sounds like its bullsh!t or maybe she was a hooker and needed to get back to her corner before she got the p!ss knocke dout of her ๐Ÿ˜
driven2insanity

Aug 1, 2006, 3:35 PM
I don't care what she was, cash is all ways good for me! ๐Ÿ˜
BennyBoy940

Aug 2, 2006, 1:15 PM
it was probably drug money~!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž
krickt

Aug 2, 2006, 2:01 PM
One of my favorite customers was in today. I love him dearly. He renewed his account, got himself a new phone, bought a bluetooth adapter for it and then turned around and said, get me another one for my son, it isn't time for him to renew, but he needs a new phone. Just add it on. He didn't even ask how much it was going to be, and he didn't bat an eye at the $500+ charges that we put on his credit card. I love that man.
burger_with_fries81

Aug 2, 2006, 4:39 PM
No commis off of a retail phone sale though, right?
krickt

Aug 2, 2006, 4:40 PM
No, but there is profit involved. I don't work on commission, I am the agent, I don't work for an agent. The retail price is marked up anywhere from $40-$100. I made about $50 on that sale.
craptacularwireless

Aug 2, 2006, 4:49 PM
I get paid commission for anything that makes the store a profit. I'm really glad they started doing this because we sell a lot of phones outright. We wouldn't get commission for them before.
disturbed1

Aug 2, 2006, 5:26 PM
She's a former phone sales rep....she knows your pain.

๐Ÿ˜Ž

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.