Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 22 replies

Enough with the BOB jokes! They arnt even funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

BennyBoy940

Jul 31, 2006, 10:49 PM
😈 👿 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 I am soooo sick of them and they arnt funny!!!!
everman

Jul 31, 2006, 11:04 PM
BennyBoy940 said:
😈 👿 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 😈 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 I am soooo sick of them and they arnt funny!!!!

guess you arEnt sick of those smilies are you?

Everybody else likes the Bob stories, so who cares what you like?
satch of the moe

Aug 1, 2006, 7:18 AM
lol. Hey wait a minute could bennyboy940 be bob's login name. He must have heard we talk about him and came to check it out for himself. 😛
guido1869

Aug 1, 2006, 10:19 AM
no bob's username is plooky
satch of the moe

Aug 1, 2006, 10:34 AM
roflmao. good one. Wait maybe he is the son of bob...... Wait a minute that would plooky has children.... oh my god they are spreading.... ahhhhhh. (insert cheap scream from godzilla movie.) Every one run for you lives( lips and words are out of sync).
BennyBoy940

Aug 2, 2006, 1:07 PM
😈 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 BOB jokes are long and boring and not funny at all!!!!!
Nikoletta

Aug 1, 2006, 10:52 AM
Because obviously enough of us think they're freaking hilarious.
alejandro

Aug 2, 2006, 9:57 AM
Correction, they were funny until everyone and their grandma came up with a copycat and watered them all down
Nikoletta

Aug 2, 2006, 11:01 AM
They're still funny or people wouldn't be coming up with them. It's good stress relief.
BennyBoy940

Aug 2, 2006, 1:08 PM
Thats what i mean!!! The first 12 were funny but now they are all over!!!
krickt

Aug 2, 2006, 1:12 PM
Then don't read them. They are a creative release for those who write them, and a diversion for those who read them. If you don't like them, don't read them. So far they have all been well and clearly labeled. I don't agree with censorship, so if someone wants to write a bob story, then more power to them, it's a free country and a free forum!
Nikoletta

Aug 2, 2006, 1:41 PM
And not to poke at benny but you don't work in the industry, so you can't really grasp the true humor because you've never had somebody scream themselves blue over the stuff we have so I don't think you are going to find them as funny.

And there were only 5 originally, 3 off which are still available, the others are all knock-offs.
krickt

Aug 2, 2006, 1:57 PM
Agreed. Now that I realize that Benny is only 15 years old, I don't think I need to respond to him. Some of them are more funny than others, some of them are better written than others, and all of them have something to say to those of us in the wireless industry. No one else is going to get the joke. In fact, there is a Bob posting in the Alltel forum as we speak. If you want some entertainment.
BennyBoy940

Aug 2, 2006, 3:15 PM
how did you figure out i am 15 when i am actually 15 and 1/2
Nikoletta

Aug 2, 2006, 3:22 PM
Mad Ninja Super Powers.
BennyBoy940

Aug 2, 2006, 3:15 PM
and i know a lot about cell phones too! And bob jokes are still dumb and pointless!!! 😈 😈 😈 😈 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿
alejandro

Aug 2, 2006, 3:17 PM
well then i guess you have something in common with them
krickt

Aug 2, 2006, 4:03 PM
Sounds like a bob quote to me. You know nothing about the cell phone business until you sold a while.
BennyBoy940

Aug 2, 2006, 9:21 PM
my neighbor usta sell for cellular one and i got all of the dumby phones to play with when i was younger...does that count!?!?!?!?
krickt

Aug 3, 2006, 10:16 AM
No, not even close. I have four year old neices that have the same experience.
Nikoletta

Aug 2, 2006, 3:24 PM
You may know plenty about the physical phones themselves but you don't know diddly about working for the companies who sell the phones (or services) You really aren't going to get the joke but frankly, like I said, if you don't like it, don't read it.
Pslim77

Aug 2, 2006, 4:02 PM
No Doubt. Watered down now
bunnies7

Aug 3, 2006, 3:51 PM
i love them i think they're great! 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.