Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Just had a customer....

Jennyboo

Jul 24, 2006, 2:14 PM
come up to me and say:

"My phone is broken, I want you to give me the $150 instant rebate or I'm cancelling."

So I look up her account and she'd only had the phone for 6 months....yea I don't think so, "ma'am I'm sorry but to receive that rebate the phone needs to be 24 months old"

"Well then I'm cancelling, just cancel my account for me." "Here's the direct customer care line, they are able to cancel for you there, if you want to port your number to a different carrier though you don't want to cancel otherwise you lose that number."

"NO JUST GIVE ME THE NUMBER!!!"

"okay ma'am here you go, have a great day"

The nerve of some people, always walking up and demanding sh!t.....
Likenonother

Jul 24, 2006, 2:26 PM
I just had a customer tell me his phone was damaged in January and the last rep told him he can't get it replaced cause it was over 60 days ago. He proceeded to tell me that he wasn't going to listen to me tell him the same thing since he pays for the f'in insurance he should be able to replace his phone whenever he d*mn well pleases. LOL It took everything in me to keep from laughing out loud
Jennyboo

Jul 24, 2006, 2:29 PM
oh wow....

Why would you wait til now??!?? Why not file a claim when the actual damage occurs???
disturbed1

Jul 24, 2006, 3:35 PM
Damn! At least my customers ask me nicely (most of the time). I've got a woman coming in to buy a BlackBerry at retail price cause she just lost her HTC Wizard that she's had for less tham two weeks.

Watch her find it on like day 35 and want to return one of them. 🙄
jaderz03

Jul 24, 2006, 5:35 PM
who do you work for?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.