Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Asians

MotoJoe22

Jul 23, 2006, 1:34 PM
I work in an outlett where there are alot of asains.. And a group of koreans surrounds my kiosk, and start pointing and laughing at the phones at me verizon kiosk.

Its obvious that they are making fun of our horrible phones that we have to sell..
uscingulair

Jul 23, 2006, 1:58 PM
yea I laugh too US phones are old and not as cool as the euro and asian market phones. But he VZW phones are the worst of the worst you could say. My house phone can do more and looks better.
MotoJoe22

Jul 23, 2006, 1:59 PM
I work for verizon, and although your statement is a bit overboard.. It has many truths.. verizon phones have been hit with the ugly stick.
uscingulair

Jul 23, 2006, 2:06 PM
well the sad thing is that I don't work for VZW I do use a e 815 for my voice calls(my family all has VZW all 13 of them) but I also Rock a BB 7130c and get to play with other GSM data phones that are sooo sweet. BT data transfer doesn't hurt either
MotoJoe22

Jul 23, 2006, 2:12 PM
lol. I work for verizon, and me and my whole family has cingular.

I like verizon's service.. And their cust. care.. But to me, the look and cost is more important that the call quality.. (to a certain degree obviously.) And cingulars service isnt that much worse imo.
uscingulair

Jul 23, 2006, 2:22 PM
Just in my area alone(western North Carolina) Cingy has invested over 64 mil. in tower bulid up.. They are working hard to fill in the gaps. More towers+better reception= more money in my pocket.
alejandro

Jul 23, 2006, 2:06 PM
or they are happy they finally found someone with a smaller package
uscingulair

Jul 23, 2006, 2:07 PM
BIG AMERICAN PENISES 🙂
alejandro

Jul 23, 2006, 2:14 PM
no

more like wow look how small it is!
disturbed1

Jul 24, 2006, 12:08 PM
Correction:

"wow, rook how smarr it is"

(no asians were harmed in the translation of this post)

j/k
MotoJoe22

Jul 23, 2006, 2:09 PM
Oh damn. I never thought about that. I was actually stuffing my shorts today, so i dont think that was it..
gO_gO_LiNdS19

Jul 24, 2006, 11:10 AM
i love asians 🤤

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.