Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Suckered.

MotoJoe22

Jul 20, 2006, 9:58 PM
So im sitting at my kiosk, when this attractive young woman comes up. She convinces me that she works in the outlet a couple stores down. We talk, she flirts and is really nice.. And of course dumb me... She says thats she is expecting a really important call. so i propose the option that ill just open a razr charger and ill charge her phone for her at the kiosk. The she ways she cant shes only on a ten and the call wont happen till like 10 oclock, meaning the charge wont be enough. So, im not sure how, she convinces me to give her the charger to she can take it to the store she works for an hour or so. She takes it and says she will bring it back in an hour. Its an hour and 45 min. I dont think shes comming back. So i went and checked the s...
(continues)
katman_blue

Jul 20, 2006, 10:03 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaa ha!

Moron
katman_blue

Jul 20, 2006, 10:05 PM
I prolly woulda done the same thing...except I woulda been a little bit more crafty about it to get her number. If your boss really gripes about it...they can take the dollar(cost of that charger) out of your paycheck.
cheerios

Jul 21, 2006, 4:20 PM
haha if you had looked up ( from her bosom ) you might have noticed that she wasn't looking you in the eye's.
OhSoKorny

Jul 21, 2006, 10:49 AM
Hmm... how are you going to explain that one to your boss?
captainplooky

Jul 21, 2006, 11:06 AM
🤣 Women can be so manipulative.

You know she has to be bragging to someone about how she played you 😁

You better say something to you if you see her around you kiosk again.

Oh well, you're only human.
ecroteau

Jul 21, 2006, 7:41 PM
🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.