Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

We're selling what?!

artax80

Jul 18, 2006, 3:46 PM
I think I had my all time weirdest customer in the store the other day. She walked in and the first words out of her mouth are "You guys are going to think I'm nuts, but I'm going to ask anyway." Of course, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear the question, and when the words come out of her mouth, I was dumbfounded. "I heard that either Verizon or Cingular are selling skin cream for cancer. Do you guys have any of that?" 😳 It actually took me a couple of seconds to be able to answer her. "Um, no. I know Verizon doesn't (since that's what I sell) and I'm pretty sure Cingular isn't doing it either. You may have been misinformed."

Seriously, why would anyone think a cell phone carrier would suddenly branch out into the canc...
(continues)
ecroteau

Jul 18, 2006, 3:48 PM
😳
clr7181

Jul 18, 2006, 3:57 PM
We put it next to the little black boxes for the phones... you know... the one's that tell us whether or not the phone actually was not working properly from the day that they bought it (18 months later).
bomb Diggity

Jul 18, 2006, 4:17 PM
I can't have cancer victims running around my store.
xDon.TM

Jul 18, 2006, 11:27 PM
what, the lepers will get upset?
driven2insanity

Jul 19, 2006, 2:51 PM
you it's for that monster sized brain tumor that you get for being on your cell phone 24-7

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.