Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

New Cell Service

xDon.TM

Jul 18, 2006, 11:45 AM
I've decided to start my own MVNO. It will operate off everyone's networks (cdma, gsm, and tdma). It will cater to whining annoying a$$holes, moody self-obsorbed poser goth teenagers and bratty children.

It will be called EMObile
ondisplay

Jul 18, 2006, 11:46 AM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
ecroteau

Jul 18, 2006, 11:49 AM
Yes! do you give away $400 phones for free and give the customers unlimited minutes,downlods, and anything else they want for 5 bucks a month!?! I would definitely sell a ton of those!
Foamy

Jul 18, 2006, 11:53 AM
You have to give them 3 months of free service when they've proven they're a loyal customer by paying their bill for 5 months (notice, I didn't say paid ON TIME, just paid... eventually)
xDon.TM

Jul 18, 2006, 11:57 AM
Free service/phones/data are only available if you are hot and willing to give the reps "special favours"
xDon.TM

Jul 18, 2006, 11:55 AM
Nope. You get a UTStarcom 8910 with screen and sound problems. and the water damage indicator is located on the outside of the phone.

phone comes with free water baloon in package.
craptacularwireless

Jul 19, 2006, 5:57 PM
🤣
spum

Jul 19, 2006, 6:02 PM
You wouldn't sell any more than you do now. People would just start getting upset that they have to pay $5 a month.
Nikoletta

Jul 18, 2006, 1:05 PM
I was thinking you could run it a bit like Cricket, unlimited calling and text but it's $90 a month. Explain that the higher price means they're getting better quality on their service but actually it's just a surcharge for putting with their whinny obnoxious selves. You can offer three phones, the RAZR (because every whiner wants one) some knock-off of the sidekick (the Kickstand!) and that crappy blue Kyocerra slider. People have to pay for any of them new but if they want to bring in their old phone for a trade in you give them a discount on the new phone, if they want a free phone they get somebody's used slider. If they want a free RAZR... sure pumpkin, here ya go, it was used by a guy with leprosy. Have fun.

No contracts becaus...
(continues)
xDon.TM

Jul 18, 2006, 11:14 PM
You are my new Customer Care VP. If anyone demands to speak to a supervisor, they're yourse. You will be a shareholder as well, so that we you can outright tell them whatever you give them is coming out of your pockets, and they're too much of a$$holes to get much. In fact, part of our employment policy for management is you have to be proven a noteworthy regular on HoFo or phonescoop. Alejandro, you'll be our Lead Tech.
For our particularly unruly customers, they will be banned from entering a store, and MUST submit any complaints in writing, as our callcenter reps will reserve the right to refuse service for any reason (ANY reason). We will have the right to repo your phone to, if we've determined you to be a liabilty (abusive, late/retur...
(continues)
Foamy

Jul 19, 2006, 9:19 AM
EMObile - "Why don't you cry about it?"

🤣
ANS Mule

Jul 19, 2006, 12:34 AM
Aaaah hahahaha!! Good luck with that...
heresyursign25

Jul 19, 2006, 8:55 AM
Here's a slogan: If we don't have then you don't need it do you?????
spum

Jul 19, 2006, 6:04 PM
"If you don't have it, you might as well kill yourself now."
craptacularwireless

Jul 19, 2006, 6:06 PM
"Buy one, get a free razor blade!"
Nikoletta

Jul 20, 2006, 8:33 PM
"Why, yes, we have a Free Razor for you, do you need a shave?
spum

Jul 19, 2006, 6:08 PM
craptacularwireless

Jul 19, 2006, 6:17 PM
"Now you can text all your friends of your impending suicide!"
spum

Jul 19, 2006, 6:24 PM
Ha ha! A suicide note on a cell phone. Priceless.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.