Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

A very interesting situation

spidermon

Jul 16, 2006, 12:05 PM
I just wanted to know if this has ever happened to anyone else right now there is agirl in my store how I hooked up with years ago and never called her back sheishere with her mom and they are activating three phones she wont stop looking at me she is with my co worker but ther is some serious sexual tention in the air and her mom wont stop looking at me either 😎
MotoJoe22

Jul 16, 2006, 12:09 PM
There must have been a reason you didnt call her back.. remember it, then make a decision.
spidermon

Jul 16, 2006, 12:14 PM
already did givin her my number when she leaves gonna close the deal again then not call haha 😎
MotoJoe22

Jul 16, 2006, 12:16 PM
Whats wrong? She a biter?
cheerios

Jul 17, 2006, 11:58 AM
No he's just a prick
phoneguy45

Jul 17, 2006, 12:46 PM
maybe her mom was looking at you because her daughter told her how horrible it was and that she was glad you never called her back....she most likely was laughing at you on the inside but to polite to say anything.....
bomb Diggity

Jul 16, 2006, 1:00 PM
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. If you can get it from the daughter, you can probably get it from the mother! 😎 You may be able to work this situation to your advantage.
spidermon

Jul 16, 2006, 2:11 PM
its funny you say that that is exactly what i was doing 🤣 update i ended up getting her number again I callin her tonight god it good to be single and working in wireless so much money and quality walkin through the door everyday thank you sidekick 3 😎
bomb Diggity

Jul 16, 2006, 3:14 PM
The daughter in the evening, then the mother in the middle of the night. Be sure to say bye to the daughter when you're puttin' on your robe and your about ready to leave.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.