Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

The Newest Customer

spum

Jul 14, 2006, 5:37 PM
Me: I'm sorry sir, you're not eligible to upgrade until August 15.

Him: Right, but they told me that I can upgrade 60 days before the end of the contract. Is that not true?

Me: Yes, that's right. If your upgrade date is on August 15, your contract end date would be on October 15.

Him (to wife): F*ck this guy, let's go to Colorado.

Me: ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nikoletta

Jul 14, 2006, 5:40 PM
Colorado? What where phones are free and sheep are scared? Oh wait I'm confusing that with Montana... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
spum

Jul 14, 2006, 5:42 PM
Leave my sheep out of this.
Nikoletta

Jul 14, 2006, 5:56 PM
Your sheep? ๐Ÿคค
spum

Jul 14, 2006, 5:59 PM
Hands off. She's mine.
spum

Jul 14, 2006, 6:44 PM
I will watch that when I get home and let you know.
silentscream

Jul 14, 2006, 5:41 PM
Where are you again?
spum

Jul 14, 2006, 5:42 PM
Wyoming.
silentscream

Jul 14, 2006, 5:43 PM
And he wanted to go to Colorado? That's odd. ๐Ÿคจ
spum

Jul 14, 2006, 5:48 PM
Why is that odd?
silentscream

Jul 14, 2006, 6:07 PM
It just sounds like he gave up there and wanted to see what another state would do. I know that's not the case, but it just sounds funny that way.
spum

Jul 14, 2006, 6:10 PM
Yeah, I suppose so. The closest corporate store is in Colorado so I guess I'm just used to sending people that direction.
spum

Jul 14, 2006, 6:37 PM
There was an older guy (70-80) that stopped outside my store, put his hands to the glass, and peered inside. There is no tinting or anything on my windows that would make them difficult to see through. We stared at each other for a good 5 minutes, then he mouths the words, "Are you open?" Why can't more people be entertaining like that guy? He was nice too.
MotoJoe22

Jul 15, 2006, 9:02 PM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Old people are great. Although deadly behind the wheel..
bomb Diggity

Jul 18, 2006, 4:21 PM
Old people are "dah sh!t". ๐Ÿคฃ !
spum

Jul 18, 2006, 4:17 PM
I didn't work this morning (actually it's my day off, but I swung by to talk to my boss about my schedule for school). He called me and asked me what the story was on this charger this morning, then he ended up replacing it with one of ours. I was just in there ten or fifteen minutes ago. Some guy stood in the back of the store looking at my boss until all of the other customers had left. He then said, "If your business disrespects my wife or my daughter again, you and I are going to handle things in a different way." Things escalated between my boss and this guy quite a bit, then my boss called the cops. The guy left in handcuffs. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??
OhSoKorny

Jul 19, 2006, 10:30 AM
God, that is one of the most insane stories I've heard about in awhile. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I betcha those people are drug addicts. Normal folk don't act like that... its in your best duty to call child protective services on their kid. And while your at it, call the humane society on their pets. And then, after you do that, give out their phone number to all the telemarketers you know. ๐Ÿ‘€
alejandro

Jul 19, 2006, 12:06 PM
5 million people must die
alejandro

Jul 19, 2006, 12:09 PM
thats billion, sorry.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.