Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

mutherfu@*($*()@$~!!

burger_with_fries81

Jul 13, 2006, 2:03 PM
Since Monday I've sold a car charger (woohoo!)..

Sat here all day yesterday by myself and had 10 people walk in the door (half looking for Cingular, Nextel, Verizon, Suncom... etc [I work for Alltel], the other half wanting to add prepaid minutes and don't want a postpaid plan even though their paying .35 a minute 🤨 ).

Walk in today, other guy is setting up two post plans. I take the next "customer".. turns out to be the exterminator doing a check-up. Other guy takes the next customer.. prepaid activation!! Oh and did an upgrade before I even got here...... ☚ī¸

Been this fu@1#% way all week. I get someone locked out of their Cricket phone, and the next one to walk in is looking to activate!!!

I'm not usually a jealos person ...
(continues)
uscingulair

Jul 13, 2006, 2:25 PM
GUNNY what up bro the ville hasn't been the same without you. looks like you got the same BS to deal with with alltel that you did with cingy. This industry sucks(most of the time) 😎
burger_with_fries81

Jul 13, 2006, 2:35 PM
Yeah .. makes me wonder why I got back to it. Was rockin it last week though. Commission here is pretty good.
uscingulair

Jul 13, 2006, 2:38 PM
john showed me picts you took at indy...I'm jealous
burger_with_fries81

Jul 13, 2006, 3:05 PM
First time I've been.. definately going back next year!
Stac147

Jul 14, 2006, 11:26 AM
You know, this is way true. You either have an awesome sales day, or your co-worker does. But it really does suck when you get all the crap from the people that don't activate!
clr7181

Jul 14, 2006, 1:27 PM
Story of my life!!

We try to do a fair rotation with our customers where I work, but I tell you, in all fairness, it's not fair! I'll be up for a customer, and all I get is a bill payment, then while I'm doing that the next in line sales rep gets a 4 line account. The next girl will get a multi-line account, then back to me...some really really really old customer who doesn't know what the "power" button does on his phone... UGH!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.