Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

I'm going to hell...

Sholyhit

Jul 4, 2006, 12:05 PM
Lol I'm such a horrible person... it's great. 🤣 😈 🤣 I can't help but smile every time some retarded teenage trailer trash mom brings her 3 little ****s into my store and they wont stop running around being crazy and the mom won't do anything. Eventually one of the kids runs into the wall or leans back in a chair and falls and hits their head, and once I had a kid climb up on the table and jump on one of the other kids' head. Then the kids start screaming and crying and the mom just yells at them and keeps trying to by a phone. I can't wait for the day the kid realizes his mom is a peice of crap and smothers her with a pillow in her sleep and then burns down the trailer. MWA HA HA HA HA! 😈 I have been transformed...
(continues)
canyoubelievethisjack...

Jul 4, 2006, 12:11 PM
dude, you have problems, serious problems, get help, fast.................
satch of the moe

Jul 4, 2006, 12:36 PM
wow umm have u though of medication. also the real question are you flying coach or first class to hell?
craptacularwireless

Jul 4, 2006, 12:50 PM
🤣
Nikoletta

Jul 4, 2006, 1:55 PM
That's ok, they won't let me in to Hell, they're afraid I'll take over... if I do you can rule by my side k?
Sholyhit

Jul 5, 2006, 11:03 AM
Run away with me Nikki 😁
Nikoletta

Jul 5, 2006, 1:11 PM
Let's join the circus together!
lorilicious

Jul 5, 2006, 11:30 AM
damn!! thats pretty evil but funny! hahahaha 😈 🤣 😈 🤣 👿
evilbstrd666

Jul 5, 2006, 2:21 PM
Two Words:

Birth Control
krickt

Jul 5, 2006, 4:24 PM
Proactive, or Retroactive?
evilbstrd666

Jul 5, 2006, 6:40 PM
Wouldn't retroactive birth control be called murder?

Not that I am saying that society wouldn't nessisarily benefit from it....
alejandro

Jul 5, 2006, 6:52 PM
if you ever get into an abortion debate with a cell phone salesman, remind him of the bad customers he has had in that day alone.
Nikoletta

Jul 5, 2006, 4:45 PM
In this case I'm thinking a little bit of both.
alejandro

Jul 5, 2006, 3:58 PM
No, i maintain the lists, you are going to repent on death row when you are 63 after killing 42 people, 13 of them children. you will be accepted into heaven and will probably spend eternity with hitler.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.