Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

Attention All Bored Customer Reps and Retailers . . .

Fiction

Jul 4, 2006, 1:58 AM
Hello. I am new to Phone Scoop -- and the cell phone industry -- and I must say that reading your threads has helped many slow days go by quicker. (Although I cannot post AT work). 😢 So, I decided to return the favor. I know all of you went gung-ho over the Adventures of Bob the Typical Cingular Customer -- which I found greatly amusing -- but now I am here to step-up, if you will, and begin my own little writing excursions to help pass your time when you're sitting in your cubicle/desk/kiosk, just waiting for the end of your shift to come.

Basically, I am writing to see what you guys and gals think about this. I just needed a verbal "okay" before I went about wasting forum space with my own fictional ramblings. If you guys wo...
(continues)
satch of the moe

Jul 4, 2006, 5:49 AM
how bout one of those sex stories.....umm 🤭 i mean funny yeah. lol. man i hate working the 4th. money is good though. i had some ahole call in at like 6:13am 13 mins after we opened to change his number i know he wanted to but come on you can wait till at least later in the dat you know get some sleep like i am trying to do.. i mean work yeah
Nikoletta

Jul 4, 2006, 8:54 AM
Anything to make this day go faster.
aemsafd

Jul 4, 2006, 8:55 AM
Hi Nikki!
Nikoletta

Jul 4, 2006, 8:56 AM
*waves and scrubs eyes* Morning.
aemsafd

Jul 4, 2006, 8:57 AM
Are you going to entertain me? Cause I've got the option to go take a nap.
Nikoletta

Jul 4, 2006, 9:08 AM
Right now I'm thinking you should take that nap, it's too freaking early for me to form more than a few coherent sentences right now, I'm struggling with the whole counting to 15 thing... (Trying to mark stitches on the blanket I'm working on.)
aemsafd

Jul 4, 2006, 9:13 AM
Naps are good. I love getting paid to sleep.
Nikoletta

Jul 4, 2006, 9:27 AM
I'd nap but the in-duh-viduals who call themselves my coworkers won't log in and be in the que for calls so I get them all. Wankers.
aemsafd

Jul 4, 2006, 9:28 AM
You said wankers! 🤣 🤣 Tell me, do you read Dilbert cartoons?
Nikoletta

Jul 4, 2006, 9:32 AM
Constantly, my desk is covered in them from my page-a-day calendar.
aemsafd

Jul 4, 2006, 9:36 AM
Let me just say this------ I'm working with a LOUD HOWARD.
Nikoletta

Jul 4, 2006, 9:42 AM
Oh dear god.

Ok, here's a Niki-Story... I'm listening to a co-worker who is on a call, he's got somebody asking for the biggest family plan with three lines on it and I can't keep a straight face because I know it's fraud, and he knows it's fraud... 99% of the time any family plan with more than 2 lines or over the 1000 minute plan is fraud, I've ONCE had one of the larger plans that wasn't... ONE TIME... in two years.
Nikoletta

Jul 4, 2006, 9:46 AM
Oh I'm sorry, it wasn't fraud, he had terrible credit instead! Oh dear, well that was the other option, if they're not using stolen information they have like a negative credit score.
aemsafd

Jul 4, 2006, 9:46 AM
Yup. Let's see... On Friday night I went to WalMart for a seven year old that was having an "asthma attack." Well, the mother was in more distress than the kid was. But here's my question; What kind of (scrot) mother takes her 7, 5, and 3 year olds shopping at ten o'clock at freaking night!
Nikoletta

Jul 4, 2006, 9:51 AM
That would be my ex-husband's Previous wife, who spent 99% of her time drunk (if I'd been married to that assjacket for ten years I'd be an alcoholic too!) I used to go shopping at Wal-Mart at 3 in the morning when I worked graves... because the night before my shift I'd try and stay up as late as I could so I could sleep the day... going shopping was a good way to stay awake since you're walking around and I was always slightly engaged just looking at things... clothes and yarn I might use for my next project... I also usually ended up buying whatever food I was going to eat at work for that set of shifts since cooking on those days was pretty much out of the question.

Now damnit, that's 4 calls already and the two behind me have taken ...
(continues)
aemsafd

Jul 4, 2006, 9:53 AM
That sucks.
Nikoletta

Jul 4, 2006, 9:55 AM
I'm going to be doing some serious complaining when my boss shows up in a few hours... I told him before this is not ok, having me in the fast group, we have this conversation about every two weeks when the idiots (Scum/assjackets/asshats/****tards... pick your insult) in our logistics department (wankers too) reset our 'skill level' I hope they all die some really creative death that I'm too tired to come up with but I'm sure it involves red hot pokers.
spidermon

Jul 5, 2006, 4:25 PM
yes but they better be realy funny because if there not I will be very dissapointed or even better copy and paste cnn to the forum 😎
evilbstrd666

Jul 5, 2006, 6:43 PM
Wait, what? I'm confused - he's asking BEFORE he posts? Uh oh - I'm in trouble then....

😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.