Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 24 replies

Knitting Circle

Smartass1632

Jul 2, 2006, 1:33 PM
This may be more appropriate for shop-talk, but it'll get more attention here I think. This forum topic is for anyone who wants to rip on a fellow phone-scooper. I'm seeing a bit more of this than usual. I find it quite funny the way some people converse like this is there auntie's tea party and we can gossip about our neighbors/co-workers, etc. I find most of these scenarios quite funny. I laugh even harder when people get mad at each other. People make fun of myspace, but this site can be all too similar in some regards.

One request. I want the first person's reply to make fun of ME!!
Insert Witty Name Here

Jul 2, 2006, 1:34 PM
Smartass1632 said:

One request. I want the first person's reply to make fun of ME!!

I'll first need to see a more clear picture of yourself. None of this side shot ****.
Insert Witty Name Here

Jul 2, 2006, 1:35 PM
Smartass1632 said:
This may be more appropriate for shop-talk, but it'll get more attention here I think.

Oh, yeah. This is Shop Talk. 🤨
Smartass1632

Jul 2, 2006, 1:38 PM
Thank you. An obvious mistake to start the ripping. Let the bashing begin. Make me beg for mercy!!! 👿 😈
Insert Witty Name Here

Jul 2, 2006, 1:38 PM
Where's the new picture?
Smartass1632

Jul 2, 2006, 1:44 PM
Unfortunately, I can't post one right away. The internet here is locked down so tight, I can't even change my ***atar, I mean gravatar.
Insert Witty Name Here

Jul 2, 2006, 1:46 PM
Okay. Well, let's play your little game. Make fun of Plooky.
MotoJoe22

Jul 2, 2006, 1:52 PM
Plooky is the man..
there, i started.
Insert Witty Name Here

Jul 2, 2006, 1:55 PM
No, Joe, you do alejandro.
MotoJoe22

Jul 2, 2006, 2:02 PM
🤣
Pslim77

Jul 2, 2006, 1:56 PM
My god dude. I thought you liked to insert witty comments. You couldn't insert your D**k in a wet hole let alone a witty comment.
What do you have to get smoked before you will open your mouth. Well here ya go. What! Does smartass have to make love to you before you can think of something witty to say. Why do you need a new pic. Do you want to jerk off to it. Where are your B*lls at kid. This is for fun and the fun of it is that we don't know each other.
Insert Witty Name Here

Jul 2, 2006, 1:58 PM
Pslim77 said:
You couldn't insert your D**k in a wet hole let alone a witty comment.

🤣 You're absolutely right.
Pslim77

Jul 2, 2006, 2:03 PM
Alright then. You couldn't get a D*ck inserted into your wet hole. Where's your pic.
Insert Witty Name Here

Jul 2, 2006, 2:04 PM
No, no, no. You show me yours and I'll show you mine.
Smartass1632

Jul 2, 2006, 2:08 PM
No thanks. I'd rather raw-dog a hooker in Harlem than "see yours".
Insert Witty Name Here

Jul 2, 2006, 2:10 PM
You're right. I'm really ugly. ☹️
Smartass1632

Jul 2, 2006, 2:13 PM
So am I. I'm actually a retired sumo wrestler. I'm really fat and I'm also a parapalegic.
Insert Witty Name Here

Jul 2, 2006, 2:14 PM
God, what a coincidence! Me too. It really is a small world.
alejandro

Jul 2, 2006, 2:40 PM
really? your gravatar puts you across as a feminine limp wristed geek that would get less girls than a sumo wrestler.
Smartass1632

Jul 2, 2006, 2:55 PM
True. But judging by your gravatar, you're too ashamed to put up an actual picture. I'm imagining a gap-toothed troll that lives in his mother's basement playing 'Magic The Gathering' with a cardboard cut-out of Legolas as your opponent. I imagine you couldn't get a piece of ass if you drove through Compton with an Escalade pimped out with spinners. I know you wipe your ass with sand paper to ease the pain of your pitiful existance, but it's not going to stop people from taunting you with your childhood nickname... Scabs.
alejandro

Jul 2, 2006, 2:56 PM
everyone already knows what i look like its on a seperate phonescoop map website, i dont have the ego to make myself my gravatar.
Smartass1632

Jul 2, 2006, 2:58 PM
I just wanna say, no hard feelings man. This site gets a little tense sometimes, and I'm just trying to have some fun. That was my intention when I started this thread.
alejandro

Jul 2, 2006, 3:21 PM
i know, but you see that (*points to witty*) nobody messed with my property.
Insert Witty Name Here

Jul 2, 2006, 3:43 PM
*faints*
Insert Witty Name Here

Jul 2, 2006, 2:58 PM
🤤 I love you even more now, alejandro.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.