Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

"i dont understand why my credit so bad! i have 5 credit cards...."

black_burry

Jun 29, 2006, 11:56 PM
So its mid afternoon, so im just hanging out, waiting for that lunch rush, so it finally comes, so this lady comes up to me, she says she wants a line with us, she knows which phone, a ton of features and like 2 accs, i knew this was gonna be too easy

Me: (after running her credit) Umm, Maam, it came back a $250 deposit.

Cus: WHAT?!?!?!, how can that be, what did YOU do wrong?!?

Me: I havent done anything wrong miss, i entered your info the same way i enter everyone elses.

Cus: Run it again, you did it wrong!

Me: I wouldnt suggest...

Cus: Just do it.

Me: Fine, (I ran it 3 more times)

Me: Maam it keeps coming back 250 deposit.

Cus: WHAT!?! i dont understand, i have 5 credit cards! look look. (she now continues to po...
(continues)
xDon.TM

Jun 30, 2006, 12:09 AM
(prescript: I know what I did was kinda illegal but I dont really care, what remained of my soul has been killed this past year working in the cellphone industry)

okay, so this one really anoying arsehat came in about a month past, raised hell about a broken phone, I told her (why are these always female...) "okay, I'll make the execption and 50.00 exchange your phone." I know she heard because she said "fine" and pulled out her CC. I do the fru, finish the activation, and say. "okay, all that's left is the 50.00" and she loses it. "WHAT!? I'm not going to pay for this, it's under warrenty" you know the routine. anyhow, I restore her old phone, purge the data out of the fru and hand the broken unit back. In all the anger and confusion(?) ...
(continues)
black_burry

Jun 30, 2006, 12:27 AM
lol, i wouldve done the same thing, i hate how everything is settled and explained, then when it comes down to the end of the transaction, and money needs to be exchanged, they suddenly catch forgetfulness, and rant and rave about money.

I love it when they threatin to cancel there service, i put out the phone, dial CS, and hand it to them, they look at my crazed and walk away.
Sholyhit

Jul 1, 2006, 9:22 AM
I love when they threaten to cancel over something stupid like charging them a whopping $15 for a car charger. I'm like "Ok... so because I am charging $15 for a car charger that has a 1 year warranty, you want to cancel your cell phone and pay $150 termination fee. Furthermore, if you still want a cell phone you'll have to go to a different company, which will require buying a new phone and possibly paying a desposit, and on top of it, your monthly bill will be $10-$20 higher at least... If you REALLY want to do that, you CAN, but I still can't lower the price of the charger anymore. I'm already giving you a discount, and threatening to cancel won't allow my computer to make the price lower because my computer doesn't care if you cancel. It...
(continues)
craptacularwireless

Jul 1, 2006, 1:33 PM
"It's a tool, just like you =)"

🤣 🤣
Vox Dei

Jun 30, 2006, 11:19 AM
I would have laughed if the 4th time you ran her credit it came back with a $500 deposit or something. Running the credit hurts their credit rateing so that would have been amusing if running her credit 4 times lowed it enough for a higher deposit.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.